Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LOL Hess prices

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    It's a real sensitive subject for him. if you're ever bored just bring it up and you can get Estild to tilt instantly, it's great and is the only real use that spell will ever see.
    Actual footage of this happening:

https://i.imgur.com/zcFr6Wu.mp4
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Estild acting like a faggot? Who could have possibly guessed this?

"but other spell circles designed by some mouth breathers 30 years ago are setup with spells a class can't use" --Estild
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I'm never going to stop being amazed at 1206's implementation and their full-throated defense of it.

"WELL, YOU SEE, BRO, IT'S NOT A MONK SPELL, THEY'RE A SQUARE CLASS THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN SPELL LIST, ONE DAY SAVANTS WILL SHARE IT AND THEY'LL USE IT. ALSO WE HAVE ALL BUT SAID SAVANTS ARE CANCELLED. I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT MAD AT ALL. WELL TTYL"

Hahahaha... they are still dangling that savant carrot?

And people are buying it?

Adorbs.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hahahaha... they are still dangling that savant carrot?

And people are buying it?

Adorbs.
    To be honest, wymoron said he wouldn't release savants anytime soon considering the reception of paladins and monks.

I see coreelation with his statements and the attitude of american car creators that delivered craps and said: we will hold cause people don't like it… LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Let me see if I understand Duskruin:

One of the major "quests" is that you search through the sewers. So you pay money for your character to search through shit? Like... literal shit? Not what I'd call a role playing opportunity.

And searching through this shit, you find a new currency called "Bloodscrip" or "BS" for short. So you are paying Simu to search shit for bullshit.

And then you spend this new bullshit currency on items that are set to....well.... bullshit prices.

I feel like we are being trolled.

To Simu's credit, this is the best business model for games. Have a lottery for tokens that can be used for another lottery. You are playing a slot machine within a slot machine. I wish they had stayed with the theme and called the new tokens "Poop Pebbles".

They have effectively capped the unique items, while not capping the spending to acquire the unique items.

On a related note, I find it strange that you can buy an actual horse/kitten for less than the price of a text horse/kitten.

At this point, I think Gemstone IV is more about exploiting nostalgia and mental health issues, than gaming. Someone built something cool 30 years ago, a great community formed around it....and now it is mostly a bunch of clowns running (exploiting?) it for a trivial amount of $.

:::Rolls up a new character::: Sounds about right
    Last edited by Dud; 08-14-2019 at 05:41 PM.

What I think is also stupid, besides the sewer lotto (Which for the very reasons you mentioned, I'd NEVER do with Midgar, lol), is you are also paying for a chance with the other BS earners. It's no guarantee you will get max reward from arena or heist.

It's also BS that some classes and builds get screwed compared to others. Of course, you can always pay for half off fixskills just for DR!! $.$

I tried doing heist as a UAC ambushing rogue, and I might as well have been pouring money down the drain (If I was actually paying money for it, like so many are.). I did find it very upsetting, that I was essentially gambling with my Simucoins.

Seriously, there's so many issues with DR, that is wrong on so many levels, I could go on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by Dud View Post
    Let me see if I understand Duskruin:

One of the major "quests" is that you search through the sewers. So you pay money for your character to search through shit? Like... literal shit? Not what I'd call a role playing opportunity.

And searching through this shit, you find a new currency called "Bloodscrip" or "BS" for short. So you are paying Simu to search shit for bullshit.

And then you spend this new bullshit currency on items that are set to....well.... bullshit prices.

I feel like we are being trolled.

To Simu's credit, this is the best business model for games. Have a lottery for tokens that can be used for another lottery. You are playing a slot machine within a slot machine. I wish they had stayed with the theme and called the new tokens "Poop Pebbles".

They have effectively capped the unique items, while not capping the spending to acquire the unique items.

On a related note, I find it strange that you can buy an actual horse/kitten for less than the price of a text horse/kitten.

At this point, I think Gemstone IV is more about exploiting nostalgia and mental health issues, than gaming. Someone built something cool 30 years ago, a great community formed around it....and now it is mostly a bunch of clowns running (exploiting?) it for a trivial amount of $.

:::Rolls up a new character::: Sounds about right
    This is correct. Especially the kitten/horse part.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

LOL good one.

To me the biggest shock this DR was 500k to put ithzir on your armor. Thats what, 1200-2,000 USD just to add the script, nevermind increasing the tier. Fucking ridiculous. Glad I got Ithzir on my armor for like 5-10m back at EG years ago...
    Last edited by nocturnix; 08-15-2019 at 10:48 AM.

10. Default

One should never purchase a horse kitten in real life. The only thing stopping your cat from eating you is the fact that you're bigger than it is. Horse sized kittens are called tigers. Either don't buy it, or go all in, get your face tattoo and feed your pigeons before your tiger eats you.