Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump admits that Russia helped to get him elected

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    According to the DHS and FBI, the Russians attempted to hack election systems in all 50 states, plus companies that made voting machines. This was during the 2016 election run up. Your commander in chief would rather our election systems be at risk than have his legitimacy quesioned.
    An "attempt" doesn't mean the election results were changed or affected at all.

And President Obama was the Commander in Chief during that time period.

And his response? He told Putin to "stop it".

Unless you believe President Obama was ineffective, he pretty much put a stop to it then and there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Another alt-right snowflake triggered by the fact that their president is a treasonous spineless coward.
    Lol, fuck Trump.

"Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an alt-right nazi!!!!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2019/04/19/71489...argets-in-2016

You do know what "no evidence" means?

Do you need training in google usage?
    If you read the rest of the article you quoted you'll see the FBI/DHS answer to that. Who you going to trust there? Florida election official or DHS?

All this is besides the point of course. It's an arms race, and if we don't focus on improving, we'll be fucked.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's also funny, for 2 years it's been "The Russians interfered in our elections to help Trump! Why can't he just admit this?!?!"

Trump "admits" it (he probably phrased what he meant to say poorly), then it's "AH HA! He admits it! IMPEACH!"
    He probably phrased it like that on purpose knowing that the left will lose their mind over it.

He's really great at getting these retards to entertain us for free.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-31-2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    According to the DHS and FBI, the Russians attempted to hack election systems in all 50 states, plus companies that made voting machines. This was during the 2016 election run up. Your commander in chief would rather our election systems be at risk than have his legitimacy quesioned.
    Were they successful though? If not, looks like everything's working as intended.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

I'm kind of confused how this is even still a thing. Of course Russia tries to influence our elections. So does every country in the world, just like we do our best to influence other countries in order to give favorable policies and regimes. Hell, the US even has it set up on an institutional level. Entire countries have gigantic lobbying groups in US politics to influence us.

https://www.opensecrets.org/fara/countries

And in case anyone was still thinking we were above all that, here's a list of countries where we skipped the whole "subtle influence" thing and just tried to install regimes that were more friendly to the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._regime_change

I dislike Trump as much as the next person, but I'm unwilling to grasp at straws to find anything, literally anything, to try to pin on him. And if I was willing, I'd pick something less stupid than this.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-31-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He probably phrased it like that on purpose knowing that the left will lose their mind over it.

He's really great at getting these retards to entertain us for free.
    It's fantastic that you think that the subversion of the United States by a foreign power is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm kind of confused how this is even still a thing. Of course Russia tries to influence our elections. So does every country in the world, just like we do our best to influence other countries in order to give favorable policies and regimes. Hell, the US even has it set up on an institutional level. Entire countries have gigantic lobbying groups in US politics to influence us.

https://www.opensecrets.org/fara/countries

And in case anyone was still thinking we were above all that, here's a list of countries where we skipped the whole "subtle influence" thing and just tried to install regimes that were more friendly to the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._regime_change

I dislike Trump as much as the next person, but I'm unwilling to grasp at straws to find anything, literally anything, to try to pin on him. And if I was willing, I'd pick something less stupid than this.
    Like his mental health?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1260781001/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    It's fantastic that you think that the subversion of the United States by a foreign power is entertaining.
    I know, I can't believe Obama let it happen.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal