Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I also didn't read?

Are you sure it’s not I A DOCTOR???
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Are you sure it’s not I A DOCTOR???
    No, it is I ate diarrhea (and resharted it.)
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-31-2019 at 05:46 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, it is I ate diarrhea (and resharted it.)
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

The victims of Trump's Tariff wars: American Taxpayers

https://www.tennessean.com/story/opi...ay/1289245001/

President Trump’s US-China trade war is having a devastating effect on soybean exports from the Midwest farm belt. Exports are down 97% from 2017. Yet, Trump falsely gloats that the China tariffs 25% increase will force China to pay $100 billion to the U.S. Treasury.

To appease his red state voters, he has spent billions of taxpayers’ money to bail out the ailing farm sector.

Midwest Republican-voters are not the only the only Americans damaged by the trade-war. China has targeted red state America to bear the brunt of Trump’s ill-conceived trade war.

Tennessee whiskey exports, which had been growing steadily, dropped 32% for the 4th quarter 2018 compared to 2017. Middle Tennessee State University reports that Tennessee exports are down $500 million for the 4th quarter. That $500 million will not ripple across Tennessee creating jobs and economic stimulus.

There you go again dispensing unwanted advice no one asked you for.

When you, PB the raging fuckwit, tells me to do anything, "rethink" something, don't post, to post more, or anything, I'm well within my rights to tell you to fuck off, let alone mind your own business. You don't like it? Find something else to do.

I'm laughing my ass off at how riled up everyone is getting over such a mild rebuke.

Your opinions, advice, comments, and suggestions are like piles of shit people should avoid on a sidewalk. You've brought more toxicity to this community than anyone so don't act all hurt an innocent about anything ever, douchebag.
    "Mind your own business" on a public message board isn't a rebuke at all... it's just something really stupid to post by someone who is the champion of stupid here.

Carry on, mindless one.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post

President Trump’s US-China trade war is having a devastating effect on soybean exports from the Midwest farm belt. Exports are down 97% from 2017. Yet, Trump falsely gloats that the China tariffs 25% increase will force China to pay $100 billion to the U.S. Treasury.

To appease his red state voters, he has spent billions of taxpayers’ money to bail out the ailing farm sector.

Midwest Republican-voters are not the only the only Americans damaged by the trade-war. China has targeted red state America to bear the brunt of Trump’s ill-conceived trade war.

Tennessee whiskey exports, which had been growing steadily, dropped 32% for the 4th quarter 2018 compared to 2017. Middle Tennessee State University reports that Tennessee exports are down $500 million for the 4th quarter. That $500 million will not ripple across Tennessee creating jobs and economic stimulus.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I also didn't read?
    Ding ding ding this is correct!

You've brought more toxicity to this community than anyone so don't act all hurt an innocent about anything ever, douchebag.
    Actually, these boards are very boring unless you and other members of the stupid squad start posting.

time4fun decided to shart in on GSIV yesterday and all of LNET went into argument again. If she started posting here again the board would be back in uproar.

Blog Entries

Has Trump been impeached yet?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post

ANNNDDDDDD Mexico wants to negotiate. Imagine that, make a promise (not a threat), show that you will indeed take the actions you say you will and then amazingly negotiation seems like a good idea instead of the previous administration's policy of capitulation until the competitor took mercy.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/01/polit...eat/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mex...gration-remedy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie