Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate

1. Default

lol
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Ok, I'll play. Be specific: can you give us all examples of you "calling me out" on my "bullshit"?
    Every thread we post in I am usually calling out your bullshit. Like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You were focusing on the smallest portion of an electric bill. I'm not surprised, given your computer ventilation ideas in the past...

Spoiler: If you want to lower your electric bill, there are better ways to do it with a far bigger impact and a quicker ROI.
    You mischaracterize what was happening in the thread. Tgo said lighting wasn't a big deal in energy savings and I countered that it was having a pretty big effect with an article to back it up. Not that it was the only way to save energy. Not that I thought it was going to get you the biggest savings.

You have literacy issues. You are constantly jumping to incorrect conclusions about things nobody really ever says.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Every thread we post in I am usually calling out your bullshit. Like this one.
    So you can't. Just because you post something retarded, doesn't mean you are right or that you are calling out anyone. You do realize that, right?

You mischaracterize what was happening in the thread. Tgo said lighting wasn't a big deal in energy savings and I countered that it was having a pretty big effect with an article to back it up. Not that it was the only way to save energy. Not that I thought it was going to get you the biggest savings.

You have literacy issues. You are constantly jumping to incorrect conclusions about things nobody really ever says.
    So, Tgo said lighting wasn't a big deal, you said it was, I said it wasn't and illustrated with a picture that even you could understand with just a tiny bit of help.... and you say I have a literacy issue.

Dude. We get it. You being the Retard Champion here is all you literally have and you want to make sure it never, ever leaves your side again.

We get it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.