Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fun fact: A lot of you are staying or returning to green because of my incredibly humongous reppenis.

PM me for my PayPal info.
    For the record, I didn't red rep Realk. I only red rep retards and people with lame gifs in their sig like fartybox. Everyone else, the vast majority in fact, get green rep. But please, tards, continue whining as it's rather entertaining. Also, briarfarts, since you suggested the "retards unite" strategy, I've had one red rep that wasn't you and nine green reps for a net 285,000 point rep gain. Good job mobilizing one person with your butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    For the record, I didn't red rep Realk. I only red rep retards and people with lame gifs in their sig like fartybox. Everyone else, the vast majority in fact, get green rep. But please, tards, continue whining as it's rather entertaining. Also, briarfarts, since you suggested the "retards unite" strategy, I've had one red rep that wasn't you and nine green reps for a net 285,000 point rep gain. Good job mobilizing one person with your butthurt.
    "You're dumb because rep doesn't matter. On an unrelated note, you're dumb because this rep I got proves it!"
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    "You're dumb because rep doesn't matter. On an unrelated note, you're dumb because this rep I got proves it!"
    You're dumb because you're a retarded spaz.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    1) The only thing accurate in your post is your signature.
    Then it should be easy for you to go into more detail. Please, elaborate specifically.
    2) If you are grouping WB and myself, I would want some other title than "The Sole Deciders" because that doesn't make sense. How about "The Duo Deciders"?
    called it
    3) Stop being so fucking triggered about rep.
    called it

Thread: who is this loser
    You are such a such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser.-Parkbandit
    called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're dumb because you're a retarded spaz.
    Generic ad hominem. If my opinions in this thread are so dumb and retarded then you should be able to attack them more specifically instead of this triggered, vapid shitposting at the sight of my name.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Then it should be easy for you to go into more detail. Please, elaborate specifically.

called it

called it

called it.

Generic ad hominem. If my opinions in this thread are so dumb and retarded then you should be able to attack them more specifically instead of this triggered, vapid shitposting at the sight of my name.
    Autistic screeching.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Autistic screeching.
    Well that's a pretty silly comment. Anything to say about what I said or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're just jealous.

called it

called it

called it.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

And again, called it. You are a one trick pony. Why is it so difficult for you to have a simple dialogue?

Blog Entries

And again, called it. You are a one trick pony. Why is it so difficult for you to have a simple dialogue?
    whine whine whine cry cry cry