Thread: who is this loser

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Bro Methais, I respect you.

I'm also under the impression you are my age, or so (41). You were kid in the 80-90s, like me, and you lived how intimidation / bullying was back in those days, i.e.: people fighting after school, people bullying like crazy and victims being almost tortured.

That being said, back in those days, everyone had a choice: join the winning side or be in the losing side.

I've seen good people back then becoming bad because they were hanging with those bullies because they were "protected". I've seen some good people being bullied and slowly losing it until they did crazy things, et cetera.

You always have the choice to say: NO, it's over, I stop, I won't be part of this crap.

It's the same on internet and amplified by the anonymous state we have. And nowadays, bullying is taken seriously.

Maybe there was 50 persons bullying Warclaidhm on this forum and his coins forum and his magician forum. Maybe there was 100. Maybe there was 10. Those people had the choice to stop at one point.

I know people on this forum that did stop. I know people that continued, though, till the very end. They had the choice to stop.

You don't need a major in psychology to know the impacts of being bullied constantly for YEARS. But I'm sure you know, like me, that eventually, you need to take a step back and just stop something that is wrong.
    You also don't need a major in psychology to know that if you show up somewhere and start acting like a toxic dick to everyone, people are almost always going to react accordingly.

And let's be real, it's not like Warclaidhm is the only person in GS to have severe mental illness and/or get ripped on for years because they decided to be an asshole to everyone. Look at Klaive for example. As far as I'm aware, he's still alive.

You're also ignoring the fact that Warclaidhm hadn't been posting on here for years, he showed up in Shattered, no real "bullying" incidents that I'm aware of took place with him either here or in game, and then a while later he kills himself.

Several people here have also wasted countless hours trying to help him out, explain what he's doing wrong and why people react the way they do, he'd act like he's going to get his shit together and quit being a dick and starting shit with people constantly, and then he'd turn around and go right back to doing the same shit
    that he was always getting shit from other people for.

We had an almost carbon copy of this over the past year or two with that Hlendril guy, but I guess he ended up just quitting GS.

Point is some people can't be helped, and if you think GS is why Warclaidhm killed himself, you're doing literally everything wrong.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-13-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible