Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    test 1-2-3

I left him the "Stop posting like an idiot. Fuck... I feel dumber for just reading your posts."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Woah, so many pages on this thread, haha.

Everyone knows the rep system is stupid. Just for the hell of it I just looked over all my rep, and most of the red was consistently by the same people. The issue is that a single person can continually red rep you, but unless you have someone helping you out, you are typically going to just get 1 green rep from anyone.

Another thing I noticed, is that on threads where I got the absolute best green rep comments, I also had some of the worst red rep comments.

Whatever the case, as "toxic" as you might say PC is, I'll take it over officials or Discord any day. At least people here don't stand for sharts spewing out of people's mouths, like you get pretty much always on officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Whatever the case, as "toxic" as you might say PC is, I'll take it over officials or Discord any day. At least people here don't stand for sharts spewing out of people's mouths, like you get pretty much always on officials.
    That's because around here we are the sharters, not the shartees.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I think it's largely because less people here have their heads shoved up Simu's ass. And because you don't get posts pulled, so you can actually refute retardedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    As I said before, the only issue I see with rep is that it potentially interferes with merchanting. We setup our little shops here and trivial as they might be we nonetheless deal with real money. There are a bunch of people buying who are not old timers that know everyone. So this site is a bit like mini ebay, and people like WB choose to fuck with it for no reason, just because they can. I'm sure if I came to wrathbringer's day job and started knocking cocks out of his mouth, he'd get a little irked as well. But, whatever.

380 total reps
    52 neg- PB
    33 neg - WB
    32 other neg
    263 positive

And I'll be red by next week, because I hurt 2 people feelings years ago. What a pair of clowns.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    As I said before, the only issue I see with rep is that it potentially interferes with merchanting. We setup our little shops here and trivial as they might be we nonetheless deal with real money. There are a bunch of people buying who are not old timers that know everyone. So this site is a bit like mini ebay, and people like WB choose to fuck with it for no reason, just because they can. I'm sure if I came to wrathbringer's day job and started knocking cocks out of his mouth, he'd get a little irked as well. But, whatever.
    Ask Zaoloo if he has any issue merchanting because of his rep. Anyone who's a decent enough merchant doesn't depend on their rep on these forums to be a successful merchant. Anyone who's red because of bullshit stuff, most of us know who they are. And anyone who's red because they're shady and untrustworthy, most of us know who they are as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Ask Zaoloo if he has any issue merchanting because of his rep. Anyone who's a decent enough merchant doesn't depend on their rep on these forums to be a successful merchant. Anyone who's red because of bullshit stuff, most of us know who they are. And anyone who's red because they're shady and untrustworthy, most of us know who they are as well.
    This forum existed well before rep did. This is a small community, we don't really get new players, everyone knows each other, or knows someone who does. Shitty merchants get called out pretty quick, publicly, in new threads they create.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    380 total reps
    52 neg- PB
    33 neg - WB
    32 other neg
    263 positive

And I'll be red by next week, because I hurt 2 people feelings years ago. What a pair of clowns.
    Tell us more how you don't care about rep next time you're individually attributing 380 rep comments. Rep is stupid, which is why I've had it turned off for years, but I'm sure you've earned just about every red rep you've received. You go from 0 to frothing rage in about 10 seconds and spend more time flipping out at nothing than everyone else here combined.

10. Default

I feel like giving him neg rep for posting about neg rep.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal