Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Tax Returns

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you are unable or unwilling to answer this question:

"But again, what specific information do you hope to gain by looking at Trump's tax returns and how does it pertain to being the President?"
    During the debates, he admitted to paying very little in taxes "Because I'm smart". So not sure what else they hope to learn besides something he's already admitted. They just want to point out publicly, for the thousandth time, that he didn't and hasn't released them. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    During the debates, he admitted to paying very little in taxes "Because I'm smart". So not sure what else they hope to learn besides something he's already admitted. They just want to point out publicly, for the thousandth time, that he didn't and hasn't released them. That's all.
    Remember Rachel Maddow's big "gotcha!" moment when she got a hold of one year of Trump's tax returns and it showed he paid tens of millions of dollars in taxes.

It's like the left is never satisfied.

3. Default

The IRS has been given a deadline of April 23 to hand over Trump's taxes. According to the law if they fail to do so they risk being removed from their position and jailed for 5 years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The IRS has been given a deadline of April 23 to hand over Trump's taxes. According to the law if they fail to do so they risk being removed from their position and jailed for 5 years.

Yeah, they aren't going to do shit.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah, they aren't going to do shit.
    Congress or the Treasury?

Blog Entries

Congress or the Treasury?
    Either.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quoted for when nothing happens and you realize that once again you've been fooled by your stupid sources that you continue to trust. Maybe see about getting a life and stopping your butthurt TDS obsession with fake news.

Quoted for when nothing happens and you realize that once again you've been fooled by your stupid sources that you continue to trust. Maybe see about getting a life and stopping your butthurt TDS obsession with fake news.
    BUT TEH DAILY BEAST TOLD HIM SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is correct.

If it wouldn’t take forever to dig up the 9392843763264 post of pk being wrong about everything I’d say we need a thread dedicated to all the things pk insisted would happen and was wrong as usual.

Archives of pkfailure.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-13-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Kamala Harris released 15 years of tax returns. Meanwhile trump is still saying his returns are being audited and legally he can't show them to anyone because they're so special and complex that no one would be able to understand them.