Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Things Found On Pawnshop Tables

You carefully inspect an etched mithril helm for sale.
    It imparts a bonus of +5 more than usual.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Influence Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
    It provides a boost of 7 to Agility Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 62 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Intuition Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
    The helm looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last charge is depleted.
    It appears to weigh about 4 pounds.
    Not a bad little helmet.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

2. Default

You carefully inspect some embossed light leather for sale.
    It imparts a bonus of +15 more than usual.
    It provides a boost of 12 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.
    The leather looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last charge is depleted.
    It appears to weigh about 10 pounds.
    It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.
    The leather is leather armor that covers the torso only.
    The leather can be worn around the chest. The leather appears to serve some purpose.
    It would be nice if they were fulls, but slap on some arm geaves bump up to fulls.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

The sales clerk smiles and says, "Here, let me help you with that. Here we have a sephwir hand crossbow. The selling price is 835890 silvers. However, for you I can manage to lower the price to a mere 618559 silvers."

Edit: upon closer examination, it is +30
    Last edited by dzulthu; 06-06-2021 at 09:20 PM.

>analyze miseri
    You carefully inspect a crackling feras misericord with zorchar runes for sale.
    It imparts a bonus of +25 more than usual.
    It is a small item, under a pound.
    It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of feras.
    The misericord is a dagger that requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.

It appears to be of elegant craftmanship.

>get miseri
    A sales clerk rushes over to assist you.

The sales clerk smiles and says, "Here, let me help you with that. Here we have a crackling feras misericord with zorchar runes. The selling price is normally 270000 silvers. But you, Cylnthia, I like you. For you I can manage to lower the price to a mere 253800 silvers."

The sales clerk says, "You can BUY the feras misericord if you like."
    On the weapon table in the FWI pawnshop, for anyone interested.
    Last edited by mgoddess; 06-17-2021 at 07:19 PM. Reason: End quote, durnit.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    On the weapon table in the FWI pawnshop, for anyone interested.

Just grabbed it! I have a thing for fancy feras. Here's the song, in case anyone cares.

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 500,000 silvers. You can also tell that the feras misericord is predominantly crafted of feras.

Though you don't yet have a full understanding of the misericord's qualities, you get the impression it would be an involved project (258 difficulty) for an adventurer to modify.
    Roundtime: 7 sec.
    R>

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the feras misericord in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the misericord. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the misericord is as some type of weapon.
    Roundtime: 10 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the feras misericord in your hand...

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal misericord, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
    Roundtime: 8 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the feras misericord in your hand...

You feel that you have reached the end of the misericord's song.
    Roundtime: 9 sec.

6. Default

Found a scroll I couldn't read and bought it just because.

I can read 20th level spells and I can't read this scroll. Can it be anything but Fash'lo'nae's Gift? In which case, I wasted my silvers...mutter...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

I can read 20th level spells and I can't read this scroll. Can it be anything but Fash'lo'nae's Gift? In which case, I wasted my silvers...mutter...
    Pretty sure it's Fash'lo'nae's Gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post

You're retarded.

9. Default

Found this at the pawnshop the other day

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite flail in your hand...

The flail resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 15 to Dodging Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 72 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to Ambush Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Dexterity Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The flail looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
    You sense that the vultite flail will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

Saw this sitting at the pawnshop today. Looks like a treasure hopper item that someone didn't want. It's nothing amazing, but I just couldn't let it go poof.

A polished round vultite aegis edged with rhimar

You carefully inspect a polished round vultite aegis edged with rhimar for sale.
    It imparts a bonus of +25 more than usual.
    It has been infused with the power of an ice elemental.
    It appears to weigh about 8 pounds.
    It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vultite.
    The aegis is a large shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.
    The aegis can be worn, slinging it across the shoulders and back. The aegis appears to serve some purpose.