Page 28 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Watching politicians and celebrities fail to walk back their Jussie Smollett comments is always good for a laugh.

Cory Booker, Spartacus himself, called the attack a "modern day lynching" when it was first reported. A reporter asked what he thought now that police are saying Smollett probably staged the attack. His response?

"Well the information is still coming out and I'm going to withhold until all of the information comes out."

That sure didn't stop you from calling this a "modern day lynching" before all of the information came out.

He then goes on to blame racist right wingers anyways.

"We know in America that bigoted and biased attacks are on the rise in a serious way. We actually know that since 9/11 the majority of terrorist attacks on our soil have been right wing terrorist attacks and a majority of them white supremacist attacks."

If I didn't already know that Androidpk was a pasty faced white guy I would swear that he was Cory Booker.
    Cory Booker is retarded.. but at least he's able to get up off the couch and make something out of himself.

Cory Booker is therefor NOT Androidpk
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Show us on the doll where the mean old bipolar touched you.
    133j32100_a280f85b-f346-4723-ab1b-311f074684b7.jpg
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Police are now investigating a tip that Jussie Smollett was seen with the two previous suspects a couple of hours before the staged attack.

Smollett didn't think this crime through at all did he? He must have just assumed police would believe every word he said and honestly who can blame him? The media and Democrats did.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-19-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Supposedly Cardi B said Smollett basically destroyed Black History Month this year. I mean he has sorta stole a lot if air time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Supposedly Cardi B said Smollett basically destroyed Black History Month this year. I mean he has sorta stole a lot if air time.
    She also said she's not going to blame him completely yet because "she heard from someone" that the Chicago Police department is filled with racists so they are probably just doing this to frame an innocent black man.

Yes, they are "framing an innocent black man" so they can shield...two black men...from prosecution...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    She also said she's not going to blame him completely yet because "she heard from someone" that the Chicago Police department is filled with racists so they are probably just doing this to frame an innocent black man.

Yes, they are "framing an innocent black man" so they can shield...two black men...from prosecution...
    I didnt see that. I saw where she said she isnt goi.g to jump to conclusions unless he says it was staged out his own mouth.

I didnt see that. I saw where she said she isnt goi.g to jump to conclusions unless he says it was staged out his own mouth.
    It's funny because a lot of the very real news are quoting the part where she said Jussie Smollett fucked up Black History month and is reserving judgement until he admits it himself that he staged it, yet the part about her reserving judgement and also accusing the Chicago PD of framing Smollett are literally back to back sentences from her.

From the Faux News themselves:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...h-hoax-reports

“I’m not gonna say, yet, until he says out his mouth that it was fake and the s--- was staged. I don’t want to completely blame him because… somebody that I was talking to, they said police in Chicago are racist and so they might probably be trying to frame him and make him look like he’s a liar,” Cardi B said in the video. “But if he’s not, then bro, you f----d up.”

9. Default

With the right spin I think it could be a boon for Black History Month! "Stupidity has no color!", assuming that the evidence shows in the end that he did in fact orchestrate the whole deal.

That said, how any of this has anything to do with Black History Month is a mystery to me. Obviously what you're saying is tongue in cheek (it is, right? Okay maybe not obviously), and I'm just thinking out loud, but come on. One black person doing a stupid thing is no more a hindrance to black history month than one white person doing a stupid thing is a hindrance to any of the other months.

Edit to add: Also, here's an unrelated bonus rant. Having Black History Month is great as I can't get enough history as it is, but come on. If we haven't added the important parts of black history to regular history teachings by now, we really need to get on that shit so we no longer need a holiday month for it. I don't care if it makes history classes take longer. More time should be devoted to history education anyway. It's important for literally every field of work. Make all the super advanced math classes electives and tack on more history classes. They're more important to everyday life.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-19-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    With the right spin I think it could be a boon for Black History Month! "Stupidity has no color!", assuming that the evidence shows in the end that he did in fact orchestrate the whole deal.

That said, how any of this has anything to do with Black History Month is a mystery to me. Obviously what you're saying is tongue in cheek (it is, right? Okay maybe not obviously), and I'm just thinking out loud, but come on. One black person doing a stupid thing is no more a hindrance to black history month than one white person doing a stupid thing is a hindrance to any of the other months.
    Probably because the focus for almost the entire month of February has been on Smollett and now it comes out he staged the whole thing. It's not just that he "did something stupid" he fucked up race relations more than Democrats think Trump did, and made it worse for any future victim of a hate crime to be believed.