Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    All Europeans are white. All Hispanics are white too.
    Does this mean that Mexicans are white, eradicating all claims of racism vs. Mexicans against their fellow white man, Trump?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Does this mean that Mexicans are white, eradicating all claims of racism vs. Mexicans against their fellow white man, Trump?
    Mexicans are indeed white. And holy fuck, that is what people have been saying the whole time, it isn't about way they are from or their race, it is about them coming legally.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Mexicans are indeed white. And holy fuck, that is what people have been saying the whole time, it isn't about way they are from or their race, it is about them coming legally.
    Everyone who isn't retarded knows this. That's why Backlash still thinks Trump is racist against Mexicans because he wants them to come here legally instead of illegally. Because Backlash is retarded.

It's also why Back only refers to them as "immigrants" and intentionally ignores and omits the "illegal" part.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Telling someone to "go back to your own country" is racist 101 but I'm sure you knew that already.
    You're a privileged white man and I'll tell you to go back to these countries you love more than the US. Am I still racist?

It is adorable watching a Nazi sympathizer tell others they are racist though.

I'm sure he's saying this only because of their skin color...

I'm not sure about the shampoo bottle thing, but there is video proof that AOC needed instructions for her sink's garbage disposal.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2019 at 02:04 PM.

VIDEO - Ilhan Omar Gets Asked to Condemn Antifa Attack on Police

Rep. Ilhan Omar was seen laughing Monday after being asked to condemn a recent antifa attack on an ICE facility in Washington state.

Rebel Media reporter Keean Bexte confronted the Minnesota congresswoman on video as she left the Capitol with fellow Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York. After the lawmakers climbed into the vehicle, Bexte tried one last time to get an answer.

“Will you condemn Antifa?” he asked Omar. “Do you feel like you have any sort of responsibility for their actions?”

MORE: Activists Say Man Who Firebombed ICE Center Was Trans – Demand People Respect His Pronouns

Earlier in the one-and-a-half minute clip, which Bexte posted to Twitter, he asked Omar to specifically condemn the Saturday firebombing of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Washington. When she refused to respond, Bexte noted that she has also stonewalled reporters’ queries about allegations that she married her brother in an attempt to fast-track his immigration to the United States.

“It kind of blew up in your face when you couldn’t respond about your brother,” Bexte said.

Bexte also questioned Ocasio-Cortez about whether she feels “responsible at all” for Antifa violence.

“Will you tell Americans not to be violent anymore?” he pressed. “Antifa to be exact.”

As the two lawmakers waited for staffers to close the doors of the SUV and drive off, the camera caught Omar laughing and leaning forward in her seat, coffee in hand.

The two freshmen progressives were apparently fresh out of outrage, having just held a press conference condemning President Donald Trump as a racist for suggesting in a series of tweets Sunday that they “go back” to the countries “from which they came.”

Why Ilhan Omar laughs off antifa
    Whether Omar was laughing at Bexte or was just trying to ignore him, she was clearly not taking his questions seriously. Both she and Ocasio-Cortez have histories of selective outrage when it comes to violence.

They have been highly sensitive to right-wing terrorism against non-white people. But they have remained silent or even apologized for left-wing violence, from previous antifa attacks to government repression in Venezuela.

MORE: Alyssa Milano Tries to Outdo AOC With ‘Insane’ Nazi Comparison

At the same time, the lawmakers have railed against immigration law enforcement agencies as irredeemably cruel and corrupt. Ocasio-Cortez has gone as far as to compare migrant detention centers to Nazi concentration camps and to dubiously claim that Border Patrol agents force detained migrants to drink out of toilets.

Tellingly, a manifesto said to have been left behind by Willem Van Spronsen – the man who attacked the ICE facility and was shot dead before he could hurt anyone – is filled with rhetoric that echoes Ocasio-Cortez’s.

“Evil says concentration camps for folks deemed lesser are necessary,” the document reads. “The handmaid of evil says the concentration camps should be more humane. Beware the centrist.”

These twatburgers here

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Although, I suppose the White individual could be self-hating for whatever reason.
    We could always ask.

Back, why are you so self-hating?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    No, a white individual (who’s probably part German) telling another White person to go back to his predominantly White country is not racist.

Racism denotes some level of hate or aggression towards a visible minority. Although, I suppose the White individual could be self-hating for whatever reason.
    No it doesn't. Racism is just the belief that one race is inherently superior to another. A minority can be racist. A majority can be racist. How big a group is compared to another group has nothing to do with it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I'm sure he's saying this only because of their skin color...

I'm not sure about the shampoo bottle thing, but there is video proof that AOC needed instructions for her sink's garbage disposal.
    #MAGA

Your questions are not what happened though. Your hypothetical has no relation to this situation at all. Besides, it would be just as fucked up in your hypothetical as it is telling anyone to go back to their own country. The phrase itself is not productive or conducive to an inclusive democratic system that we enjoy, and should be very grateful for.
    You literally stated this:

Telling someone to "go back to your own country" is racist 101
    You didn't place any prerequisites on it. You said it's racist to tell anyone to go back to their country.

I think Methais has illustrated with crayon how fucking wrong you were.

President Snowflake Bone Spur can't handle criticism, which he gets from all sides, then uses Twitter to attack the most vulnerable people of our political system. He's a fucking joke.
    You've proven who the real joke is.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.