Page 26 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If it turns out he staged a fake attack I'll have 0 problems saying he gets whatever comes his way. Stay super unhinged though tgo

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Isn’t that big of you? Fall for an obvious hoax AGAIN, blame it on Trump and his supporters, call everyone a racist for calling out this obvious hoax from the beginning, then when it turns out you’re wrong, AGAIN, just say “my bad” until the next manufactured outrage comes along.

Is it any wonder you are the most useless person alive? This is no longer my opinion, this is now a proven fact. Source? This thread.
    You seriously need professional psychological help.

I seriously need professional psychological help.
    We know PK. Stalking people and posting on the PC board every 15 min is not mentally stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    We know PK. Stalking people and posting on the PC board every 15 min is not mentally stable.
    This is correct.

5. Default

Trump once again attacking the 1st amendment. Will any of his supporters criticize him for that or this the new very legal, very cool.

Last edited by Androidpk; 02-17-2019 at 10:29 AM.

After literally being told he fell for fake news yet again, Androidpk is already back to defending fake news. Talk about zero self awareness.

After literally being told he fell for fake news yet again, Androidpk is already back to defending fake news. Talk about zero self awareness.
    He's a retard. It's what he does. As for Trump, Trump is not wrong. The networks are owned by liberal billionaires and their reporting reflects that. It's that simple. Probably still too complicated for couchdildopk though.

Watching politicians and celebrities fail to walk back their Jussie Smollett comments is always good for a laugh.

Cory Booker, Spartacus himself, called the attack a "modern day lynching" when it was first reported. A reporter asked what he thought now that police are saying Smollett probably staged the attack. His response?

"Well the information is still coming out and I'm going to withhold until all of the information comes out."

That sure didn't stop you from calling this a "modern day lynching" before all of the information came out.

He then goes on to blame racist right wingers anyways.

"We know in America that bigoted and biased attacks are on the rise in a serious way. We actually know that since 9/11 the majority of terrorist attacks on our soil have been right wing terrorist attacks and a majority of them white supremacist attacks."

If I didn't already know that Androidpk was a pasty faced white guy I would swear that he was Cory Booker.

Trump once again attacking the 1st amendment. Will any of his supporters criticize him for that or this the new very legal, very cool.

Are you ever going to realize what a dumb fuck you are?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If I didn't already know that being a Congressman is still considered a job, I would swear that PK was Cory Booker.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible