Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So you lie
    There was no lie. There was a generalization however that is not a lie.

cast judgement
    With your history on these boards and in the last dozen pages of this tread, you really should not be trying to stand on this as an insult or attack.

are unforgiving
    Some call this being principled. Unlike you and so many who are flippity floppy on just about any position you have based on popular opinion, public outcry and media instructions.

want to deny a US citizen the right to free speech
    Nope, she can say what she wants, she is not, however, free from the consequences of what she says.

and illegally deport them
    Nope, we would prefer that she voluntarily GTFO of her own accord, it would be simpler that way. However, I am fine with legally deporting her based on the rising amount of evidence suggesting that she lied on her immigration paperwork which is a crime and subject to immediate deportation and being banned from the country.

Please tell us more about how you are defending this radical Islamist, racist, anti-Semite.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

The statement that got all of this started.

Then culminated in you saying a US citizen and elected congressperson should go back to the country they came from.
    You're the one that confirmed what I said. Democrats voted for her after she made the "evil jew" statement.

Don't give a fuck, she needs to go back. Having people I grew up with die so this cunt can trash them is all the more reason they need to go back to their shit hole countries.

Matthew Loren Rierson
    DATE OF BIRTH: September 29, 1960
    PLACE OF BIRTH:
    Nevada, Iowa
    HOME OF RECORD:
    Nevada, Iowa
    Matthew Rierson was subsequently killed on October 6, two days after the "Black Hawk Down" mission, when a stray mortar shell landed near him as he chatted with other soldiers near the airport hangar.
    You can go with her, Back.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You're the one that confirmed what I said. Democrats voted for her after she made the "evil jew" statement.

Don't give a fuck, she needs to go back. Having people I grew up with die so this cunt can trash them is all the more reason they need to go back to their shit hole countries.

You can go with her, Back.
    How has rep Omar trashed your friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You can forgive that but the President disavowing chanting at his rally, something wildly out of his control, is unforgivable. Literal antisemitism vs uncontrollable crowd.

Yeah, you're not nitpicking like a little bitch.
    BBBBBUT TRUMP IS ORANGE AND MSNBC TOLD ME TRUMP IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Don't hate him... he's just an useful idiot. Place the blame for people like him on the mass media in this country. They require useful idiots like him to not question them and to just do what they say.

Also: Antisemitism is ok nowadays. Even the liberal Jews are ok with it.. they keep voting people like Omar into office.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 07-21-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

How has rep Omar trashed your friend?
    It was already stated how by the American Muslim vet that I quoted.

But let's point out yet another Democrat lawmaker who we will dub Madam Smollett. Rep. Madam Smolletts fat ass thought it was OK to use the express lane even though she had over the stated amount of items. Man says "you know what, fuck this. I'm tired of these fat bitches" confronts Madam Smollett about her laziness. Rep. Madam Smollett then accuses man of "white privilege" and says the "white" man told her to go back where she came from.

Ready for the punchline?

Turns out the privileged "white" man is a Cuban anti-Trumper, Cuban man never told her to go anywhere and it was Rep. Erica Thomas that told the Cuban man to go back where he came from.

Keep supporting these people, Back.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

You can forgive that but the President disavowing chanting at his rally, something wildly out of his control, is unforgivable. Literal antisemitism vs uncontrollable crowd.

Yeah, you're not nitpicking like a little bitch.
    Yeah, he may as well tried to put out a fire with gasoline. President Snowflake started this shitshow. Worst president ever. A total and complete embarrassment to the office of the presidency and our country. His biggest accomplishment has been trying to undo everything the past president did out of spite. A president who Trump claimed for a long time was not a US citizen. Trump's a trainwreck that for some reason people keep giving a pass to.

Blog Entries

Yeah, he may as well tried to put out a fire with gasoline. President Snowflake started this shitshow. Worst president ever. A total and complete embarrassment to the office of the presidency and our country. His biggest accomplishment has been trying to undo everything the past president did out of spite. A president who Trump claimed for a long time was not a US citizen. Trump's a trainwreck that for some reason people keep giving a pass to.
    Best president since Reagan. The economy proves it.

P.S. Ilhan made these comments 4 years before Trump became president. Tell us again how it's Trumps fault that Ilhan is an antisemite.

It should also be noted that the "Birther movement" started with the Clinton campaign in the 2008 campaign season.

Last edited by Neveragain; 07-21-2019 at 02:29 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah, he may as well tried to put out a fire with gasoline.
    By disavowing the chanting, he's adding fuel to a fire? You have issues, little guy.

It was already stated how by the American Muslim vet that I quoted.
    So you are going on second hand information from someone you don't know. Did you verify the claims made by the individual? Would your opinion change if you found out that those claims were false?

But let's point out yet another Democrat lawmaker who we will dub Madam Smollett. Rep. Madam Smolletts fat ass thought it was OK to use the express lane even though she had over the stated amount of items. Man says "you know what, fuck this. I'm tired of these fat bitches" confronts Madam Smollett about her laziness. Rep. Madam Smollett then accuses man of "white privilege" and says the "white" man told her to go back where she came from.

Ready for the punchline?

Turns out the privileged "white" man is a Cuban anti-Trumper, Cuban man never told her to go anywhere and it was Rep. Erica Thomas that told the Cuban man to go back where he came from.

Keep supporting these people, Back.
    This is another subject entirely and has nothing to do with what we were previously talking about. I'm not surprised you're here trying to tack it on to your broad generalizations like you did this morning.

By disavowing the chanting, he's adding fuel to a fire? You have issues, little guy.
    He started the whole mess on twitter, remember pumpkin?