Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Says San Francisco Streets Are Disgusting

Never found a syringe. Have found shell casings and dirty diapers though.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Unlike other politicians who have crossed him, Pelosi has not yet earned a nickname from Trump. Many people are wondering why.

Any of you ever been to San Francisco? Are the streets really covered in feces?
    Yes they are.

And dear god, this man is a fucking child. How anyone could possibly think this is appropriate for a US President is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To be fair, lots of big cities in the US are fucking disgusting. It's not a Democrat or Republican thing, it's lazy gross fucks on both sides.
    SF is particularly bad. The homeless population has skyrocketed. For context, the poverty line in SF is now about $115,000 a year (household).

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Pilosus means hairy in Latin.
    clyder is latrinsorm confirmed

My wife's cousin was in SF within the last week for business and put several different photos of what looked like adult human sidewalk-turds on her Instagram story. What I'm getting at is SF is fucking gross and Instagram was a mistake.
    Last edited by audioserf; 01-21-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To be fair, lots of big cities in the US are fucking disgusting. It's not a Democrat or Republican thing, it's lazy gross fucks on both sides.
    Wrong. San Francisco Democratic leadership is to be blamed for the city woes.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yes they are.

And dear god, this man is a fucking child. How anyone could possibly think this is appropriate for a US President is beyond me.
    I know right? What kind of sick asshole would have a problem with people shitting all over the streets? It must be because it's brown, with Trump being such a racist and all. I bet he's cool with birds shitting everywhere though because white supremacy!

SF is particularly bad. The homeless population has skyrocketed. For context, the poverty line in SF is now about $115,000 a year (household).
    If only minimum wage were $15/hr all these problems would be solved!
    Last edited by Methais; 01-21-2019 at 12:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I know right? What kind of sick asshole would have a problem with people shitting all over the streets? It must be because it's brown, with Trump being such a racist and all. I bet he's cool with birds shitting everywhere though because white supremacy!

If only minimum wage were $15/hr all these problems would be solved!
    If men would lactate and breastfeed we wouldn't have these problems either.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Nah gotta be raised to 20 bucks an hour.

I hate to say it but the problem with San Fran is because of people like time4fun You got these asshats working for a FANG company pulling in monopoly money 300,400,500k+ a year and then some dude working construction (a respectable profession) not even being able to afford a shithole 1 story ranch because some 27 yr old kid straight from grad school needed to sock away exercised stock options , jacking up home prices to quadruple what they should go for.

It’s really really really fucked up here... like beyond bizzaro world fucked up.
    No, it's people like you who vote democratic leadership into power. They screw it up.

Idiots like time4fun, if you even believe her, are just the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Nah gotta be raised to 20 bucks an hour.

I hate to say it but the problem with San Fran is because of people like time4fun You got these asshats working for a FANG company pulling in monopoly money 300,400,500k+ a year and then some dude working construction (a respectable profession) not even being able to afford a shithole 1 story ranch because some 27 yr old kid straight from grad school needed to sock away exercised stock options , jacking up home prices to quadruple what they should go for.

It’s really really really fucked up here... like beyond bizzaro world fucked up.

If the poverty line in San Francisco is $115,000 a year, then $20/hr won't cover it. The minimum wage needs to be $55/hr.

I'm not sure why that hasn't been made into law yet. People deserve a living wage.

Also: SF has had a homeless issue for decades now.. it's not a new thing.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-21-2019 at 03:25 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.