Page 84 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

A crusty old Joe "Handsy" Biden has entered the fray.

And that makes 20 in the clown car. I anticipate Biden will be the final serious clown though. It's full.

Now: Let the fun begin.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    A crusty old Joe "Handsy" Biden has entered the fray.

And that makes 20 in the clown car. I anticipate Biden will be the final serious clown though. It's full.

Now: Let the fun begin.
    What a fuck bag. In his video he referred to the group of Antifa members who showed up to "peacefully" confront the white nationalists as a "courageous group of Americans" because they were there to "stand against" hate.

He also repeated the lie that Trump referred to white nationalists as "very fine people."

What a bunch of sheep the Democrat party has become.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-25-2019 at 01:21 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What a fuck bag. In his video he referred to the group of Antifa members who showed up to "peacefully" confront the white nationalists as "courageous" because they were there to "stand against" hate.

He also repeated the lie that Trump referred to white nationalists as "very fine people."

What a bunch of sheep the Democrat party has become.
    The only people that messaging plays with are democrats. I wouldn't spent a second listening to it. Trump will have similar, other side of the pendulum, announcements and ads later. Neither are worth getting triggered over.

The election isn't about the two parties, it's ALL about the independents and moderates. Everyone else is just playing team sports and in the bag already.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Trump will have similar, other side of the pendulum, announcements and ads later. Neither are worth getting triggered over.
    I'll get pretty triggered if Trump refers to a terrorist group as a "courageous group of Americans" and completely lies and claims his political opponent referred to a bunch of racist hate mongers as "very fine people." Trump says some pretty dumb shit but I don't think he's gone that far yet.

No one should give Joe Biden a pass here just because he's playing up to his base with this.

His whole video dedicated to announcing his candidacy is just a 3 minute long rant of "Orange man bad!" No policy proposals, nothing of substance. Just "Trump bad! Vote for me!"

Almost 5 years speculation and waiting for this?

Last edited by Tgo01; 04-25-2019 at 01:30 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'll get pretty triggered if Trump refers to a terrorist group as a "courageous group of Americans" and completely lies and claims his political opponent referred to a bunch of racist hate mongers as "very fine people." Trump says some pretty dumb shit but I don't think he's gone that far yet.

No one should give Joe Biden a pass here just because he's playing up to his base with this.
    Not really my point, but ok.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

The only people that messaging plays with are democrats. I wouldn't spent a second listening to it. Trump will have similar, other side of the pendulum, announcements and ads later. Neither are worth getting triggered over.

The election isn't about the two parties, it's ALL about the independents and moderates. Everyone else is just playing team sports and in the bag already.
    This is why I think Biden is the Democrats best candidate. Biden is an idiot to pander to the far left though, he needs to separate himself from the crazy and look like an independent. He's always done pretty well when he can play the rust belt democrat.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Not really my point, but ok.
    Biden is firing up his base so he can secure the Democrat nomination then he will scale back a bit for the general election to appeal to more moderate voters. It's always a balancing act where a candidate has to play to his base to win his party's nomination but not go too far away from the center so their opponent can't use their words against them in the general election when they want to appear mode moderate. Biden is starting off so far left it's hard to believe he stands even a snowball's chance in hell of winning in a general election now.

Honestly I don't think an old white man as the Democrat candidate is going to get minorities to show up on election day for them, and none of the minority candidates have even a sliver of the charm Barack Obama did so I don't think they are going to excite their base much either.

The election is still a long way's off and a lot can change, but it's already looking like an uphill battle for the eventual Democrat candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    This is why I think Biden is the Democrats best candidate. Biden is an idiot to pander to the far left though, he needs to separate himself from the crazy and look like an independent. He's always done pretty well when he can play the rust belt democrat.
    This is what I'm saying. Honestly if the 2016 election were between Biden and Trump I might have even supported Biden.

But after 2 years of seeing Trump do a bunch of shit I agree with, and now with Biden's announcement being filled with outright lies and pandering to far left terrorist groups, I'm going to vote for Trump twice this time around. But in all seriousness 2020 will be the first presidential election I have voted in since 2000.

I have a feeling a lot of people are in a similar boat as me; they weren't too thrilled with Trump being president so either stayed home election night, voted third party, or pulled the lever for Trump because it was better than Hillary. But I think a lot of people are excited this time around to support Trump and are generally disgusted to see what the Democrat party has become.

I'm just waiting to see if he gets the #MeToo treatment now or if that's already fizzled out.

Clips of him borderline fondling little girls are gonna start showing up everywhere now and the democrats will probably "accidentally" start endorsing pedophilia as a result.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Biden:

"America is coming back like we used to be: ethical, straight, telling the truth."

What does Biden have against the gays?