Page 149 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2396

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Biden, once holding incredible meme status, now appears to suffer from severe brain damage. RIP.

No but really, is he okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Lies! Biden is never wrong!

I'm sure Biden is including all of the illegal aliens he wants to flood the country.
    Dems are used to counting dead people to vote for them.. maybe he's adding them?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Dems are used to counting dead people to vote for them.. maybe he's adding them?
    He's probably including each of their various multiple personalities as its own separate person.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-18-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Warren is claiming she was fired from her "dream job" as a teacher for special ed students because she was "visibly pregnant", not only in an attempt to claim victim status but to also show the patriarchy at work since the principal who supposedly fired her was a man. Oh also to show how wonderful she is that her "dream job" was to teach special ed kids.

Unfortunately for her records and her own words show what a lying sack of shit she is.

A few years ago she said she looked at the requirements to get a teaching certificate and decided that wasn't something she wanted to do. So much for teaching special ed kids being a "dream job"!

Not only that but county records show that the board voted UNANIMOUSLY to renew her contract, so there wasn't even one misogynist man who wanted to maintain his grip on the patriarchy who voted against her.

But wait, there's more!

The records also show that Warren tendered her resignation a few months later!

So not only is she a lying sack of shit trying to claim victim status, but every man along the way apparently supported her, but she decided to quit her job, become a stay at home mom for a couple of years, then decided "You know what's better than teaching special ed kids? Lying about being a Native American so I can land a cushy job at Harvard making half a mil a year!"

But remember; Orange Man bad so none of this matters.

Warren is claiming she was fired from her "dream job" as a teacher for special ed students because she was "visibly pregnant", not only in an attempt to claim victim status but to also show the patriarchy at work since the principal who supposedly fired her was a man. Oh also to show how wonderful she is that her "dream job" was to teach special ed kids.

Unfortunately for her records and her own words show what a lying sack of shit she is.

A few years ago she said she looked at the requirements to get a teaching certificate and decided that wasn't something she wanted to do. So much for teaching special ed kids being a "dream job"!

Not only that but county records show that the board voted UNANIMOUSLY to renew her contract, so there wasn't even one misogynist man who wanted to maintain his grip on the patriarchy who voted against her.

But wait, there's more!

So not only is she a lying sack of shit trying to claim victim status, but every man along the way apparently supported her, but she decided to quit her job, become a stay at home mom for a couple of years, then decided "You know what's better than teaching special ed kids? Lying about being a Native American so I can land a cushy job at Harvard making half a mil a year!"

https://freebeacon.com/politics/coun...ver-pregnancy/
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

But wait, there's more!

Warren is the fat chic that accuses people of undressing her with their eyes.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Warren is the fat chic that accuses people of undressing her with their eyes.

Apparently she's doubling down on it...

Warren Responds to Proof She Repeatedly Lied About ‘Sexist’ Boss: He Totally Sort of Fired Me

2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren doubled down on her claims that she was fired from a teaching job for being pregnant Monday.

The Massachusetts senator said Monday in an exclusive interview with CBS News that she stands by her previous statements that she was pushed out for being pregnant.

All I know is I was 22 years old, I was 6 months pregnant, and the job that I had been promised for the next year was going to someone else. The principal said they were going to hire someone else for my job,” Warren told CBS.

“When someone calls you in and says the job that you’ve been hired for for the next year is no longer yours, ‘We’re giving it to someone else,’ I think that’s being shown the door,” Warren added.

Warren has repeatedly said on the campaign trail that she was let go from her teaching job because she was “visibly pregnant.”

However, Warren recounted the same story in 2007 but said she did not have the proper credentials to continue teaching at the time.

“I did that for a year, and then that summer I didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an ’emergency certificate,’ it was called. I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, ‘I don’t think this is going to work out for me,’” she said in a 2007 interview at the University of California, Berkeley.

Documents also show that Warren resigned from her job. The Riverdale Board of Education in New Jersey extended Warren’s teaching contract for another year in April 1971, according to meeting minutes the Washington Free Beacon obtained. The board accepted Warren’s resignation “with regret,” June 1971 records indicate.

“After becoming a public figure I opened up more about different pieces in my life and this was one of them. I wrote about it in my book when I became a U.S. Senator,” the Warren campaign told CBS in a statement, in attempts to explain why her stories differ.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Who would have thought someone who lied about being a Native American for decades to further her career would lie about being discriminated against to further her career? At least she didn’t claim she was shown the door for being “visibly red skinned.”

Who would have thought someone who lied about being a Native American for decades to further her career would lie about being discriminated against to further her career? At least she didn’t claim she was shown the door for being “visibly red skinned.”
    Just wait until the primaries are over and she shows up all lobster sunburnt and claims that that's her natural Native-American skin color and that it's always been like that.

Back will believe her.