Page 11 of 240 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrat primary debates

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I still say Kamala Harris will get the nomination unless something really bad happens.

I think she would even win out over Sanders and and Biden, not necessarily because she's a better candidate than those two, but because the left is so focused on race and gender these days that it will be very difficult to get the nomination over a black woman.

Hillary might have a chance if she decides to run for a third time but that's only because she's the original "victim."
    Bernie Sanders will never get the Dem nom because the Super Delegates aren't going to give it to a guy that only joins their party to get the Nom and then leaves when he doesn't. If he had stayed a Democrat, I think he'd be their nomination, if he decided to run again. Now? I doubt it.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-28-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I hope the Gamestop IT'S MA'AM guy runs.

He's also a rapper.

That's not as good as the black "woman" who yelled at an employee for calling him sir, then as soon as he said ma'am she said "Suck my dick!"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Remember that time you got so upset because Methais something mean to you that you spent time looking his name up and finding a name that was just like his who worked as a gym teacher at some highschool.. so you threatened to call them and tell them how mean Methais is? And when that didn't work out, you had to put him on ignore because you just couldn't take him being so mean to you?

"Obsessing" is a term you should avoid using...
    Remember that time you got so upset by me saying something mean to you that you spent the better part of a decade stalking all my posts and spamming my inbox with unhinged ranting and raving? You and methais are two obsessed losers in a pod.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Bernie Sanders will never get the Dem nom because the Super Delegates aren't going to give it to a guy that only joins their party to get the Nom and then leaves when he doesn't. If he had stayed a Democrat, I think he'd be their nomination, if he decided to run again. Now? I doubt it.
    That's probably not the Super Delegates only issue with Sanders but it's a big one. He really should have stayed a Democrat after 2016. His affiliation flip/flopping hasn't done him any favors.

I think Sanders is a better candidate, I think Harris will end up with the nom - the DNC machine already looks to be preparing to pave the way there for her. But a whole lot can change between now and next year.

I think Biden's sort of cooked. Between a lot of #MeToo moments/photos for him over the years, his age, and the fact that he just isn't a good campaigner (he 100% rode Obama's coattails when they ran) I don't see it working out. I also think he might be petty enough to launch a protest Independent bid with Bloomberg or something.

Edit: I do not see HRC having any sembalence of a chance at either the nom or in the general and I'll probably never stop laughing if she wins either. Please go away, Hillary. Locker Up
    Last edited by audioserf; 01-28-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Remember that time you got so upset by me saying something mean to you that you spent the better part of a decade stalking all my posts and spamming my inbox with unhinged ranting and raving? You and methais are two obsessed losers in a pod.
    Even if this wasn't massive hyperbole, which everyone knows it is, it would still be nothing compared to the I'M GOING TO GET YOU FIRED AND DOX YOU TO ANTIFA AND SUE THE FORUMS!!!!!! meltdown you had. And all the other creepy scumbag shit you've done to other people over the years. Like stealing.

Dumbass.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-28-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I doubt I have ever sent you a single private message to your inbox. Try again?

If you are talking about red rep..which doesn't go to your inbox you fucking tool, I'm just trying to catch up to all the ones you sent me.. before it was learned how to find out who sent them to you. After that, they suddenly stopped.

Weird.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I don’t even need to watch TV or play PS4 anymore, I will now get all my entertainment from here! I love this shit!
    Now i remember why I missed this place!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I doubt I have ever sent you a single private message to your inbox. Try again?

If you are talking about red rep..which doesn't go to your inbox you fucking tool, I'm just trying to catch up to all the ones you sent me.. before it was learned how to find out who sent them to you. After that, they suddenly stopped.

Weird.
    Yeah, he keeps saying inbox like a tard. Because he's a tard.

Even if this wasn't massive hyperbole, which everyone knows it is, it would still be nothing compared to the I'M GOING TO GET YOU FIRED AND DOX YOU TO ANTIFA AND SUE THE FORUMS!!!!!! meltdown you had. And all the other creepy scumbag shit you've done to other people over the years. Like stealing.

Dumbass.
    This is correct.

Dumbass.

Wait a second here, he got angry and offended on a forum board and tried to hunt you down in real life?

I mean damn I’ve been shit on these forums plenty of times and probably for far worse shit then whatever you said to him, but damn I’d never take it personally
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-28-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution