Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does the buck stop?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    At least you're finally acknowledging what a tool you are, bravo.
    Again, what would you like me to cite sources for? I'm more than happy to do so. Which part or my argument were you having trouble with?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yeah, the most frequent posters are busy with responses like "tl;dr" or "you're retarded" or some more verbose combination of the two. I think a good many people here use these boards in a cathartic way to think they are dunking on people they otherwise would never do or say in person to anyone's face. Once you accept that, and how silly it is how often those people who do it constantly are, the PC becomes more comedic entertainment.

Where you and I will disagree is that I rarely see reasoned debate from any of the right-wing nuts. Rarely. Occasionally it happens, but usually it's "ur dum lool" which gets pretty boring.
    Yes, yes.. we can't possibly keep up with your intellectual posts that debate the finer points of politics...

Really dude? This really does not help your creepy stalker reputation. Why the fuck did you even ask? Can you produce said posts? You're full of shit as usual, dude.
    See.. this is just another example of why no one with a brain takes you the least bit seriously. You're as hypocritical as you are ignorant.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Again, what would you like me to cite sources for? I'm more than happy to do so. Which part or my argument were you having trouble with?
    He's still upset you called him out for not citing a source with his claims.. and this is his way of "getting back" at you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

Oh PB, no one fantasizes about "getting back" at someone as much as you, it's why you gotta resort to spending years and years sending the same homo-erotic rep messages to people. Cheer up buddy, it's a new year

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's still upset you called him out for not citing a source with his claims.. and this is his way of "getting back" at you.
    Oh I know. I'm just demonstrating that I'm not afraid to cite sources for whatever he wants, because nothing I used in my argument was false, unlike his.

Actually there is one thing in there that I should augment that I could volunteer even. I said the drug war in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. I should have added 00's. I initially thought it was the Clinton administration that reintroduced SEPs after we knee-jerk ended them, helping diseases like HIV spread faster inadvertently. It was largely Obama that reintroduced those though, so 00's is also appropriate.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 01-14-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Oh PB, no one fantasizes about "getting back" at someone as much as you, it's why you gotta resort to spending years and years sending the same homo-erotic rep messages to people. Cheer up buddy, it's a new year
    You're quickly turning into Ashliana 2.0... which is hilarious to watch unfold, right before our eyes.

Thank you buddy. You're meltdown was my most favorite.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

Look at the Queen of meltdowns project his insecurities on the big meanie PK

Yeah, the most frequent posters are busy with responses like "tl;dr" or "you're retarded" or some more verbose combination of the two. I think a good many people here use these boards in a cathartic way to think they are dunking on people they otherwise would never do or say in person to anyone's face. Once you accept that, and how silly it is how often those people who do it constantly are, the PC becomes more comedic entertainment.

Where you and I will disagree is that I rarely see reasoned debate from any of the right-wing nuts. Rarely. Occasionally it happens, but usually it's "ur dum lool" which gets pretty boring.
    You come here to virtue signal, I come here to laugh at idiots like you and time4fun and none of you ever disappoint.

You've been told this multiple times by numerous people on here. Which part aren't you understanding?

Btw in the case of you tards it's TR;DR, for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    What would you like me to cite a source for? I didn't cite any statistics.
    He wants you to site your source for your own personal opinion, because he doesn't understand how this works.

Here, I'll help. Hey pk you dumb creepy fuck, here's the source for that post, which said in bold that it was Stumplicker's personal opinion:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?10877-Stumplicker

Look at the Queen of meltdowns project his insecurities on the big meanie PK
    If that makes him the queen of meltdowns, what does trying to get me fired and dox me to Antifa make you?

Your stupidity is amazing. Especially because it keeps getting worse daily.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There's a reason why you're considered by people on both sides as the absolute dumbest person on this entire forum. Thanks for proving it again, hipster dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You come here to virtue signal, I come here to laugh at idiots like you and time4fun and none of you ever disappoint.

You've been told this multiple times by numerous people on here. Which part aren't you understanding?

Btw in the case of you tards it's TR;DR, for obvious reasons.
    Source?

Source?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?80-Methais

You're bad at this. Really bad.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-14-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible