Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: It begins.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's more their typical game of intentionally inaccurate statements that they then repeat over and over again until they all actually believe it. It's not sad at all.
    Feel free to set the record straight.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Feel free to set the record straight.
    I think it was 'afraid to register' for something or another. I wasn't really paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So let’s just clear this up once and for all. Between you and your boyfriend what are we talking here? 400k? Half mil a year?
    Does it really matter?

Does it really matter?
    Not to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So let’s just clear this up once and for all. Between you and your boyfriend what are we talking here? 400k? Half mil a year?
    If she makes more than everyone here... she's going to have to come up with a far more lucrative story than just having a PhD in Feminist Studies.

I offer this: She sold a small Internet startup to Google for millions of dollars. She can't disclose the startup because of a NDA.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-03-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I've seen this posted plenty of times. What's the background/basis for it? It sounds like something that would require some intense e-stalking to put together as a thing because if it was true, why would she post about it here?
    Check the election thread from 2016.. the day after when she was having another emotional panic attack. She said her brother lived here illegally most of his life.

For someone who makes more than all of us.. you would think she could help her brother out.. but no...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Does it really matter?
    It obviously matters to you, since you claimed you make more than everyone here.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I've seen this posted plenty of times. What's the background/basis for it? It sounds like something that would require some intense e-stalking to put together as a thing because if it was true, why would she post about it here?
    She offered the information, she always offers up information like this if she thinks it will bolster her argument and will make her an "expert" in the discussion at hand. In this particular case we were talking about illegal aliens and of course here comes time4fun to say she knows all about illegal aliens living in fear because her brother is an illegal alien and the entire family is terrified that Trump will personally bust down their door with his goons to drag her brother away.

She has also said she pays more in taxes than most people on this forum earn every year, and she said she probably makes more than anyone else on this board.

Now granted she didn't say she never helped her brother become legal, but considering she said he has lived here illegally for something like over a decade and the fact that she is so fucking wealthy that she begs the federal government to tax her more, she has had plenty of time to help her brother out.

It's more their typical game of intentionally inaccurate statements that they then repeat over and over again until they all actually believe it. It's not sad at all.
    Look at this bitch gaslighting again. Talk about a true sociopath.

Here is her offering up information that her brother is here illegally. I'll give her credit for actually saying he's here illegally and not an "undocumented immigrant."

Lucky.

I have a brother who has lived here most of his life. He's here illegally from the Philippines, and today I sat around and wondered how many more times I'm going to get to see him. If Trump does what he promised- will my brother be forced to leave? He barely knows the Philippines- this is his home. Where would he even go? He barely knows the family over there. And I know some of you here can't wait for my brother to leave because you feel like he's taking something from you, and he deserves it. And some of you will just find this so hilarious. But he's my brother. And I love him. And now I find myself wondering if in two years, he'll be at Christmas with us.

A colleague of mine showed up to work on the edge of tears today. Mike Pence is already talking about the LGBTQ rights he's looking forward to dismantling, and he's one of the most anti-gay elected officials in the country. He's responsible for one of the freedom to discrimination/freedom of religion bills. Her sister called her up sobbing, terrified of what this is going to mean for her. I broke down too- what does this mean for my other brother who happens to be gay? What about all of my friends?

I get how this is some major political victory for some people here. And how it's just hysterically funny to others. And I get how some of you just feel like this is no big deal- because for you it may not be.

But for some of us- this is beyond terrifying. I'm so scared for my family that I'm literally sick to my stomach.
    Here is her claiming she makes more than everyone on the PC:

I probably make more than all of you to be honest.
    And here is her claiming she and her boyfriend pay more in taxes than most people on the PC take home every year:

Our combined household income puts us in the top 1% of the country, and both me and my boyfriend disagree with this statement vehemently. Taxes are crucial for the well being of this country and those in it. People like us pay too little, and we both vote for politicians who would increase our taxes- because we'd rather see free college tuition, universal health care, and the eradication of hunger in this country than us getting one more vacation every year.

This country was at its best when our tax rates were higher on top income earners. People who treat taxes like they're some immoral burden are short-sighted fools who value money over the things that really matter. We pay more in taxes than most of the folks on this forum take home in income every year, and you won't ever catch us complaining about the high tax rates. So unless you're in the lower 50% of income earners in this country, you shouldn't be complaining either.
    The only dots we are connecting is that she hasn't used her immense wealth to help her brother become a legal citizen while he has lived here illegally "most of his life." Which to be honest is a fair assumption to make based on all of the information she voluntarily gave.

I was just rereading that illegal alien bit and I never noticed time4fun claims to also have a brother who is gay. Honestly what are the fucking chances?

Estimates put the gay population at about 5%, but of course time4fun has a brother that is gay. And another brother that is here illegally. And she has two graduate degrees. And she makes more money than anyone else on the board. And she was in DC on 9/11. And she has a boyfriend who works for a law firm who hits the gym 5 days a week. And she spent a summer working at the UN on women's inclusion or some such shit.

It would take a true psychopath to take her and her arguments seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump's base is getting hit the hardest in this economy and they're STILL cheering him on. It's easy to see why the GOP loves low information voters so much.
    Oh.