Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: It begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If illegal immigration is so bad why is Trump hiring illegal immigrants at his properties and supplying them with fake green cards and social security numbers? The wall and immigration is just a dog whistle to get his debased base all riled up while he's off plundering the country.
    Quiet, tard.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Like I keep saying Trump doesn’t work for these guys, that’s what makes him so awesome, he’s truly trying to make ALL of America (not the elite or a small vested interest in America) great again.
    I'm sorry- what exactly is he doing for all Americans? I"d love some concrete examples of him doing things expressly for "the little guy".

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I'm sorry-
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Quiet, tard.
    A death threat!

I'm sorry- what exactly is he doing for all Americans? I"d love some concrete examples of him doing things expressly for "the little guy".
    I saved just over $5,000 in 2018 on employment taxes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I sure hope there are dozens of people running for the Democrat nomination in 2020 because surely we will see everyone on the far left say dumb shit like "LOL! Look at this Democrat clown car" like they did when "so many" Republicans ran in 2016.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say things like tax cuts and a booming economy don't count because those don't "expressly" help the little guy right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say things like tax cuts and a booming economy don't count because those don't "expressly" help the little guy right?
    More like they don't fit her narrative and elitist world view.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    More like they don't fit her narrative and elitist world view.
    As usual, you are so focused on what you're being told is going on that you're not paying attention to what is *actually* going on.

These great tax cuts for the "regular guy"? By 2025, 25% of the tax 1.5 trillion cut will go to the top 1%. 66% of the benefits go to the top 20%. Which leaves the bottom 80% of the country to fight over roughly a third of the tax cuts.

If you're genuinely stupid enough to believe that massive tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations is "looking out for the regular guy" then there is no hope for you. And, of course, what did Congressional Republicans turn around and say after putting us trillions in debt to make rich people richer? That we need to cut Social Security and Medicaid to help pay for it.

Not surprising from the same group of people who literally shut the government down in the aftermath of the Great Recession because they wanted to cut unemployment benefits to millions of people who relied on those benefits to try to stay afloat.

CEO wages went up by 17% in 2017, btw, and regular hourly wages were stagnant.

Tell me again how this is all benefiting regular people?

As usual, you are so focused on what you're being told is going on that you're not paying attention to what is *actually* going on.

These great tax cuts for the "regular guy"? By 2025, 25% of the tax 1.5 trillion cut will go to the top 1%. 66% of the benefits go to the top 20%. Which leaves the bottom 80% of the country to fight over roughly a third of the tax cuts.

If you're genuinely stupid enough to believe that massive tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations is "looking out for the regular guy" then there is no hope for you. And, of course, what did Congressional Republicans turn around and say after putting us trillions in debt to make rich people richer? That we need to cut Social Security and Medicaid to help pay for it.

Not surprising from the same group of people who literally shut the government down in the aftermath of the Great Recession because they wanted to cut unemployment benefits to millions of people who relied on those benefits to try to stay afloat.

CEO wages went up by 17% in 2017, btw, and regular hourly wages were stagnant.

Tell me again how this is all benefiting regular people?
    TR;DR