Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom confirmed, GM's are listening and monitoring lnet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astru View Post
    Wyrom probably didn't even want to deal with this shit. This came from higher ups and he just did the task he was assigned. Now there's an explicit rule about third party stuff so he won't have to deal with this anymore. Win win.
    Higher ups
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 12-18-2018 at 02:19 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astru View Post
    Wyrom probably didn't even want to deal with this shit.
    This was it, it was a "hey, tone it down" and nothing else, imo. And what he posted on the officials is how it should be, let us slum it up on lnet and pc, and keep the civility on the official channels.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    I think it was more the fact wyrom realized he would either have to ban players for using lich and have everyone quit.....or subpoena tillman, and all that drama/time/lawyers/money/bad press over zaoloo talking shit to someone, possibly told to go fuck himself and lich shut down anyway, or take the path of least resistance and decide simu won't enforce policy on lich which is what he decided. More than anyones script code knowhow.
    Now it makes sense why pk is so interested, thinking he's gonna end up getting some free subpoenas out of the deal.

What a stupidhead.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

psinet was better
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    psinet was better
    I heard jamus stole everyones cockpics with psinet as a trojan horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    psinet was better
    psinet is an anagram for PENIST

And Jamus was/is definitely a penist.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-18-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    psinet is an anagram for PENIST

And Jamus was/is definitely a penist.
    "You think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

it's okay, i took more, it didnt go anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    This is pure speculation but I think this was entirely or partially setup by Wyrom. He knows he has full authority over the officials, wiki, and discord but Lichnet he wasn’t sure of but Lichnet was too sweet a prize not to attempt. So he tested the waters a bit try to gauge our reaction? Anyone know Wyrom irl? is he clever enough to pull something like this off? lol

I doubt it. If whoever was crying about Zaoloo went to feedback and feedback was like "Wyrom handle this shit" then Wyrom's pretty much stuck between a rock and a hard place. Couldn't tell feedback to fuck off, but also knows that LNet isn't Simu's territory, and made it clear from the start of the conversation that they don't police LNet.

If anyone's should be catching heat for this from the players, it's feedback, for not replying to the crybabies' emails and being like, "Lich is as third party addon and we have no control or authority over what happens on it. It does, however, have an ignore player feature available to you." and called it a day instead of kicking the can over to Wyrom. Either feedback was being lazy or they don't understand their own policies.

The crybabies would have probably cried for a minute, gotten over it, and then likely just ignored Zaoloo, at least if they really were new players that somehow didn't know the difference between GS and Lich. Which I doubt, and those people probably already knew the difference, and were just being a bunch of stupid cunts attempting to carry out some personal vendetta against Zaoloo and got a little bit further with it than they expected to.

Either way, feedback should have squashed this early instead of dumping it on Wyrom.

A lot of you are stupid as fuck btw.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-18-2018 at 03:02 PM.

10. Default

I don't think it was part of wyroms world domination plan, I think if anything it looks like he was trying to avoid zaoloo getting in real trouble and stepped on a landmine of it not being under his domain in the firstplace without alienating 99% of the player base