Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Government Shutdown of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Do you lock your door at night? Why are you so scared of Americans?

Do you lock your car doors when you park it? Why are you so scared of Americans?
    One thing you're sure not scared of is being a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    One thing you're sure not scared of is being a dumbass.
    Irony.

Just answer the question. Why are you so afraid of your fellow Americans??
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Irony.

Just answer the question. Why are you so afraid of your fellow Americans??
    To review...

Shartbringers says Trump should shut the government down putting hundreds of thousands of Americans out of work if we don't get funding to build a nearly 2000 mile wall along the US border with our ally Mexico.

I ask Shartbringer why he's scared of Mexicans.

The known racist Neveragain asks me how many illegals I have let into my home without background checks.

I ask the known racist Neveragain to explain what that has to do with my asking Shartbringer why he's scared of Mexicans.

You jump in and ask why I'm afraid of Americans? Your participation in this conversation and request is much like yourself. Irrelevant and out of place.

I'd still like to hear Shartbringer's story.

To review...

Shartbringers says Trump should shut the government down putting hundreds of thousands of Americans out of work if we don't get funding to build a nearly 2000 mile wall along the US border with our ally Mexico.

The known racist Neveragain asks me how many illegals I have let into my home without background checks.

I ask the known racist Neveragain to explain what that has to do with my asking Shartbringer why he's scared of Mexicans.

You jump in and ask why I'm afraid of Americans? Your participation in this conversation and request is much like yourself. Irrelevant and out of place.

If you need me to use smaller words, I can. I know sometimes it's hard for you to understand very simple concepts without involving an adult.

You believe knowing who is coming into the country means you must be afraid of Mexicans. Pretty racist thinking, even from someone like you.

I tried to dumb it down for you, asking why you lock your door to your home and your car. Clearly you didn't understand the analogy.

Now.. I know you are gunning for a title shot.. and while I applaud your efforts, not even you can be this stupid.. can you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh shit! This is ALL my bad.

Today is fucking Drunk Tuesday! We've been begging you to start this back up again.. and you finally did!

My apologies! Please continue!!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

When they have a government shutdown, what exactly gets shut down besides the parks? How much of the budget is actually impacted during a shutdown? Is this going to bring Trump the 5b he wants for the wall or is it more posturing than anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Remind us, who did Trump claim was going to pay for the wall hundreds of times during the campaign? Was it the U.S. taxpayer?

And FYI, the wall isn't a conservative idea. It's the reactionary idea of a populist demagogue -- conservative groups oppose it.

Examples:
    1) CATO Institute - Why The Wall Won't Work
    2) American Enterprise Institute - The real key to solving the family separation crisis at the border
    3) National Review - Don’t Obsess Over the Wall.

In other words -- you're retarded.
    Build a wall...around Ashliana. WTF kind of name is Ashliana anyways?

I went to a website via search ala time4fun style (so I therefore now have expertise on meaning of names) and Ashliana means...nothing. But I did find some encouragement!!!

A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine

S is for special, you are, you know!

H is for heart, warm and loving.

L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.

I is for innovator, always improving

A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime

N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.

A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within

Blog Entries

To review...

Nobody is scared of Mexicans. We just understand why through human history we decided to invent things like borders. Your blissful ignorance is regressive and dangerous.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Why are you so scared of Mexicans?
    Kind of racist to assume all illegal aliens who cross the southern border are Mexican.

Why do you say such racist things?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Nobody is scared of Mexicans. We just understand why through human history we decided to invent things like borders. Your blissful ignorance is regressive and dangerous.
    One of the ancient wonders of the world is a great wall. Look it up.

Who is we? Who do you think you speak for?

Regressive in that no one owned land before people decided they could own land. There were no borders before people made borders.

I never said erase borders.

This whole border wall was never going to happen. You were a sucker, bought right in to it, and voted for Trump. He got what he wanted. You and everyone else who believed him are not getting a damn $5 billion wall that Mexico is sure as hell not paying for.