Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Canada would like to remind you that:

Even though half (FIFTY) percent of your salary is taken by the government,
    Even though the sale taxes are at 15% (depending on the province you live, though)
    Even though the municipality taxes you for school, water, stuff (around 5% of your income)
    Even though the electricty, so cheap to produce, is nationalized… IT'S TAXED TOO! ( cost around 5% of your income per year)
    Even though all others fee (driver licence, immatriculation of your car) are nationalized… THEY ARE TOO TAXED! ( around 1% of your income)

People in Canada GO TO THE PRIVATE whenever they can!

https://business.financialpost.com/o...th-care-system

Social-Democraty = fraud. (it's more about State jobs, in reality).
    This makes no sense, macgyver. Go to the private? Is that like going to the bathroom? What the hell are you talking about with this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This makes no sense, macgyver. Go to the private? Is that like going to the bathroom? What the hell are you talking about with this post?
    He's saying private sector > public sector in broken English and that Canada rapes people on taxes almost as hard as time4fun rapes PK's flaccid asshole with her industrial sized dildos.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-08-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Taxes are about more than just roads.

Taxes are an essential part of any civilized society.

The question is though: How much is enough to take from people.
    Agreed. Like I said, I'm not against taxes per se. I feel like if a community, whether it be at the city level or state level, vote for taxation and have a say where those taxes are spent then more power to them.

Fuck federal taxes though.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Agreed. Like I said, I'm not against taxes per se. I feel like if a community, whether it be at the city level or state level, vote for taxation and have a say where those taxes are spent then more power to them.

I am for lower fed involvement in pretty much everything, but I think there are things fed govt is needed for. National defense being pretty much number 1 and most easily identified reason. Borders, immigration, vet admin, stuff like that also make sense from a national perspective... to me anyway. I'm sure there are more.
    I'm bringing the term faggot Back

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post

But federal taxes are where the states get most of their money from (I'm guessing.. maybe not in states like New York who rape their constituents with income tax and sales tax and property tax and gas tax and inheritance tax and payroll tax and etc...) and then the states do with that money what they have budgeted it for.

Heck.. now that I've named all the taxes I can think of.. the states probably don't get the lion share of their revenue from federal taxes... but they do get a big amount.

But that federal tax goes into paying for everything used by the state... plus everything used by the nation like defense, safety net programs, debt payments, etc...

Personally.. there should be federal income taxes and not state income taxes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

But that federal tax goes into paying for everything used by the state... plus everything used by the nation like defense, safety net programs, debt payments, etc...

Personally.. there should be federal income taxes and not state income taxes.
    My biggest problem with this is the ridiculous waste at a federal level. We spend more on defense than the next 10 countries combined, some of which are actively involved in multiple conflicts worldwide.

There's money to be shifted around - but it's career suicide to even hint at reducing our spending on defense. This waste is another reason I can't stand the current administration. It shouldn't take a 300 million dollar contract to hire 7500 flipping border patrol agents over a 5 year span.

Basically - there's far more care going into how local governments are managed, which you just don't see a lt the federal or even state level.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

hop on the ignore, you fuckin clone of dalabrac ( being a copy of an idiot, man, hope you're proud)
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    hop on the ignore, you fuckin clone of dalabrac ( being a copy of an idiot, man, hope you're proud)
    You're the one that posted gibberish, macgyver. Don't get mad when no one understands it. Seriously, does anyone understand what he posted? If so, do explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're the one that posted gibberish, macgyver. Don't get mad when no one understands it. Seriously, does anyone understand what he posted? If so, do explain.
    Canada taxes the shit out of people so people prefer the private industry over the government. I don't know how going into the private sector lowers your taxes when it comes to what was listed.

If I'm understanding his (second) point(?) correctly, private healthcare is far better than the Governments. Which is a given.

10. Default

Honestly, I kind of like the teeter totter we work on. The two sides pushing against one another balance each other out. We've got most services available to everyone in the event that you can't afford it, and if you have the money, you get the good stuff. It's a nice balance between humanitarianism and capitalism. Too far in either direction ends up in a bad situation for somebody, and the prosperous still get to prosper.