Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    The woman literally spews pure evil from her mouth. Unless you like the idea gulags and food shortages, everyone should seriously ignore her. It is actually irresponsible to call it stupidity.
    That's a bit much - what that she's said is pure evil?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Lawdy, you are a dipshit, Honey. Please don't breed.
    I’m a dipshit because you put up an actor as a “See! Climate change is real because BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY says so!

Also, I already have two fantastic daughters that were brought up not to believe everything they are told by 90’s kid show stars.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I’m a dipshit because you put up an actor as a “See! Climate change is real because BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY says so!.
    Never wrote that. In point of fact I wrote the exact opposite of that.

Reading comprehension for the loss?

The posture indicates the right arm to be partially extended but the anatomy of the arm suggests otherwise. Dr. Kings humerus bone on his right arm has a pronounceable shortness to it, the elbow appears to begin where his left pinkie finger is, leading to an anatomical lengthening of his forearm. As a result, his wrist begins before the actual wrist.

Were Dr. Kings fingers be over the lips of someone, his wrist would be obscured by the knuckles on his fingers and we should be able to see a crease of skin due to the exposure offered by his suit.

I could go on but it's overall just a bad portrait.

You're trying too hard. The world has too many tryhards already, don't be another one!
    Thankfully, you are not one. You aren’t even a tryeasy.. you’re a donttryatall.

Keep wallowing in stupidity though...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There's also far too much wrinkling on his jacket. That much wrinkling indicates that his arm was at one point exceptionally moist. Perhaps still is.

Never wrote that. In point of fact I wrote the exact opposite of that.

Reading comprehension for the loss?
    You didn’t write anything. You just put up the video after Climate Change was brought up. Then, after it was pointed out that he’s not a scientist and has no formal education on climate, weather or anything else that could make him some expert.. you were like “I only put it up for educational purposes!”

Stop being so fucking stupid in every fucking post you make and people would stop commenting on how fucking stupid you are.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What part did I get wrong?

Did you or did you not say you used that avatar because it was MLK day?

Do you have any way of knowing what MLK would think of Trump or would approve of the way his image is being used here?

Just help me out here. Don't be like a typical far leftist and when backed into a corner say "Well...you just don't get it!" Next you'll be accusing me of "mansplaining" it to you because you have exactly nothing. Shouldn't you be on Twitter threatening to kill a bunch of Catholic teens because they wore a MAGA hat?
    Are you in college? Law School maybe?

Your constant attempts to construct what you consider to be logical arguments/traps for people thereby forcing them to answer the way you want them to is straight out of an Intro to Logic class.

Are you in college? Law School maybe?

Your constant attempts to construct what you consider to be logical arguments/traps for people thereby forcing them to answer the way you want them to is straight out of an Intro to Logic class.
    Since you are now using the Shaft style of arguing "WAHHH! I can't read that much!!!" I'll simplify it for you:

What part did I get wrong?

Blog Entries

It is a painting by Watson Mere. Since it is of Dr. King and I actually posted yesterday, I thought I would change to it. I am sure when I get home from work tonight I will change it to something else (Tiskets pictures of Avaia are just too amazing to not show off at every opportunity!).

If you are actually interested in the story behind it, a link is here - https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2018...tist-mlk-trump
    “I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?”

Dr King responded: “Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired.

“Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed.

“Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit.

“In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that lead to the habit.

“You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognise the problem and have a desire to solve it.”
    MLK also believed homosexuality is a mental disorder.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984