Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You're still defending him. Nice.
    How exactly am I defending him? I'm saying that isn't a white nationalist symbol. I'm not excusing him or anything he has done. Again, you're retarded
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Those are okay signs, not the below the waist circles. And besides, if they were flipping the bird instead, would you just start calling that a white nationalist hand gesture?
    Is this really your argument or are you just trying to troll me?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

We agree!!! Thanks to the powers that be I'm nothing like you. This makes me really happy. I'm so glad you recognize and state this fact.
    Seriously.

White supremascists need to go live on an island and die out so the rest of us can carry on with the fantastic job of populating the stars.
    You realize people can't actually populate the stars.. right?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    putting that retard on ignore was one of the best things i've done on the pc
    Is that after you doxxed him, tried to get him fired... then got so upset that you were going to threaten Kranar with a subpoena until you realized it was dumb and it would cost you money?

Good times.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Remember when you were actually cool and posted funny gifs before you were radicalized by the alt-right propagandists telling you to hate everyone? Now you're just over compensating like all the rest of the hate mob.
    Remember when you were actually cool?

Neither does anyone else.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Wow defending him and claiming you know whats in this guy's head. Scary.
    Defending is a 3 syllable word that clearly you don't understand the definition of... unless you want to specifically tell everyone how Gelston was "defending" anyone.

Or.. maybe just stick to two syllable words...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    putting that retard on ignore was one of the best things i've done on the pc
    I didn't want you to miss anything Methais had to say in response to your posts.. so here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    At least you seem to have finally learned the difference between your rep page and your inbox.

Maybe next week you can learn how to get dressed all by yourself.
    I only started red repping you recently. Your shit would have gone red (much like your shit in real life because of time4fun doing a number on you regularly) a long time ago otherwise. I used to even green rep you here and there until you went and stayed full retard.

Keep crying about rep though. Because it’s clearly a sign that you don’t care about it like your loser ass claims.

Get a job.
    Just because your parents are first cousins doesn’t mean that that’s how most white people roll you know.

Keep being a self hating racist though. It’s entertaining.
    Why are you this stupid?

How are you this stupid?

How big is the dildo time4fun is holding while standing behind you watching what you post?
    I bet he knows how many decades the US has existed too. Or at least knows that it wasn’t 40.
    I know how upset you get at his words.. so upset you had to block him because you realize you can't afford a lawyer to sue him for being so mean to you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Guy at the Unite the Right rally

Richard Spencer

Again, if it started as a hoax, but actual white supremacists start using it, is it still a hoax?
    So.. just so I get these rules down...

If you are white and you use the "OK" sign, you are a white supremacist? Does it have to be below the waist or just any "OK" sign will do?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Is this really your argument or are you just trying to troll me?
    Um... yes it us my argument. It isnt a fucking white power symbol. I asked you to provide other people throwing it and you provided two pictures of completely different symbols. Again, I ask, if they were flipping the cameras off instead, is that now a white power symbol, because they are "co opting" it as you say?

Let me answer that for you, the answer is no, because no one fucking uses it for that.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-16-2019 at 09:28 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. just so I get these rules down...

If you are white and you use the "OK" sign, you are a white supremacist? Does it have to be below the waist or just any "OK" sign will do?
    I think a lot of people are using it ironically. There are kids who spraypaint swastikas in the playground near me, and they are probably trying to be edgy, not actual white supremacists. There are also people for whom the use might not be ironic. I don't think you can "ironically" kill 50 people in mosques, at least. The rest of that Gelston will have to answer since apparently there are very strict rules about positioning or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Um... yes it us my argument. It isnt a fucking white power symbol. I asked you to provide other people throwing it and you provided two pictures of completely different symbols. Again, I ask, if they were flipping the cameras off instead, is that now a white power symbol, because they are "co opting" it as you say?

Let me answer that for you, the answer is no, because no one fucking uses it for that.
    ... except the white supremacists which I linked in my response. Don't get mad at me for answering your question.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.