Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

1. Default

I haven't read through all the responses, but I'm a statistician, so I went to the FBI website and read through some of the findings.

Yes, hate crimes reported are up. So are agencies reporting them. Normalized for that, hate crimes are up 4%, overall.

Anti-arab down
    anti-islamic significantly down
    anti-black is down
    Anti-jew is very significantly up
    Anti-hispanic, no change within margin of error
    anti-gay (male bias), down
    anti-gay (female bias) up
    anti-hetero up

There is more to the story than "right wing violence". Educate yourselves and look at the data, then draw your own conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    I haven't read through all the responses, but I'm a statistician, so I went to the FBI website and read through some of the findings.

Yes, hate crimes reported are up. So are agencies reporting them. Normalized for that, hate crimes are up 4%, overall.

Anti-arab down
    anti-black is down
    anti-hetero up

There is more to the story than "right wing violence". Educate yourselves and look at the data, then draw your own conclusion.
    Go away MacGuyver.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post

Anti-arab down
    anti-black is down
    anti-hetero up

Where does "anti-white" rank? Or is that not on the list because "you can't be racist against white people"?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

Last year saw the highest percentage of right-wing extremist-related killings since 2012, the last year when all documented killings were by right-wing extremists.

Right-wing extremists killed more people in 2018 than in any year since 1995, the year of Timothy McVeigh’s bomb attack on the Oklahoma City federal building.

https://www.adl.org/news/press-relea...e-us-adl-finds
    Last edited by Androidpk; 02-26-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    sometimes when time4fun is ravaging my colon I secretly wish she would shart in my mouth
    Ew gross.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Where does "anti-white" rank? Or is that not on the list because "you can't be racist against white people"?
    There are (at least when I worked for the Dept.) specific case files with infinitely more stuff done by hand and were chalked up as hate crimes and I remember seeing "anti-white" or something to that effect. There were a lot of anti-whatever. I think this is how people get in trouble for putting stuff that takes a long time to jot down -- and would instead just fast-track it as other/misc., but anyway:

They all got sent out of Records (along with stuff like Juvenile case files) into file cabinets in nearby rooms that my extremely pathetic excuse for an RFID chip (in my badge) could not open.

This is the greatest post you have ever read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    There are (at least when I worked for the Dept.) specific case files with infinitely more stuff done by hand and were chalked up as hate crimes and I remember seeing "anti-white" or something to that effect. There were a lot of anti-whatever. I think this is how people get in trouble for putting stuff that takes a long time to jot down -- and would instead just fast-track it as other/misc., but anyway:

They all got sent out of Records (along with stuff like Juvenile case files) into file cabinets in nearby rooms that my extremely pathetic excuse for an RFID chip (in my badge) could not open.

This is the greatest post you have ever read.
    Why didn't you clone a badge that did have access???

That's not how badges work.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's not how badges work.
    That's exactly how RFID chips work.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That's exactly how RFID chips work.
    You can't drop-dupe badges with chips.