Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

10,000 Rounds Of Ammo And 25 Guns Were Seized From A Teenager Posting Far-Right Memes On iFunny And Discord

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ized-on-ifunny

An 18-year-old Ohio man charged Monday with threatening a federal officer allegedly posted extensively online about mass shootings, specifically targeting Planned Parenthood. According to an affidavit, the bulk of Justin Olsen’s radicalized content was posted under the name ArmyOfChrist on meme-hosting app iFunny.

Federal agents seized 15 rifles, 10 semiautomatic pistols, and 10,000 rounds of ammunition during the arrest earlier this month.

Investigators said Olsen admitted that he was posting on iFunny under the name ArmyOfChrist and told the FBI during his arrest that his posts were supposed to be a joke. He described his posts about shooting federal agents as “a hyperbolic conclusion based on the results of the Waco siege.”

The FBI began investigating the iFunny account in February. As it gained more subscribers, Olsen created a Discord server to privately interact with his followers — a common phenomenon in radicalized online spaces. It was there that he allegedly threatened federal officers.
    Federal prosecutors said they decided to act this month in light of recent mass shootings. After his arrest, officers raided Olsen’s father’s home in Youngstown, Ohio, where Olsen was living.

Federal agents found a machete in Olsen’s car, 300 rounds of ammunition near the stairs leading up to his room, and another 10,000 rounds of ammunition in his bedroom. He also had camouflage clothing, camouflage backpacks, rifle cases, and a gun vault that contained several AR-15–style rifles and shotguns.
    Got one before it happened.
    Last edited by Back; 08-14-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post

According to the FBI they've gotten a few, they're just not widely reported on.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Minority Report.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

10,000 Rounds Of Ammo And 25 Guns Were Seized From A Teenager Posting Far-Right Memes On iFunny And Discord

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ized-on-ifunny

If we're going by the number of terrorist acts our government has prevented then Islamic terrorism is by far the biggest threat this nation faces. Shit, the whole world faces. It's not even close.

If the governments around the world had NOT prevented Islamic terrorist attacks you would be hearing about someone screaming Allahu Akbar and blowing themselves up about every week. Well probably not in far left leaning countries such as Sweden, they would probably pull an Obama and say he screamed "God is great!" before murdering dozens.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2019 at 01:26 PM.

The Proud Boys held a demonstration in Portland today. They are a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence. The goal was a bait antifa into showing up. The Proud Boys, the right wing, and Trump are trying to pull a fast one on the public by trying to put the domestic terrorism label on counter protesters.

Joe Biggs, a former InfoWars staffer and the organizer of Saturday’s right-wing demonstration, was asked by The Oregonian/OregonLive what message the effort got across:

“Go look at President Trump’s Twitter,” he said. “He talked about Portland, said he’s watching antifa. That’s all we wanted. We wanted national attention, and we got it. Mission success.”

The Proud Boys held a demonstration in Portland today. They are a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence. The goal was a bait antifa into showing up. The Proud Boys, the right wing, and Trump are trying to pull a fast one on the public by trying to put the domestic terrorism label on counter protesters.
    So... just so we can keep it straight:

Proud Boys = Bad
    Antifa = Good?

Asking for a friend.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Proud Boys = Bad
    Antifa = Good?

Asking for a friend.
    You are asking a soy boy faggot. Don't expect 1) a straight answer or 2) a rational answer. He'll go full faggot and say orange man bad.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

Also, Back is a pedophile. I mean, look at the tags, they all say he's a pedophile. Prove me wrong.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Proud Boys = Bad
    Antifa = Good?

Asking for a friend.
    They are all knucleheads.

But lets be honest and recognize that the Proud Boys are not innocent victims here. They deliberately agitate with the purpose of starting fights with counter protesters. Antifa are just the suckers who take that bait.

They are all knucleheads.

But lets be honest and recognize that the Proud Boys are not innocent victims here. They deliberately agitate with the purpose of starting fights with counter protesters. Antifa are just the suckers who take that bait.
    I agree.. they are all knuckleheads..

I just don't know why you feel the need to single out the proud boys as ZOMG TERRORISTS! while downplaying Antifa's terroristism.

And sorry.. don't know much about proud boys (sounds like a gay themed parade).. but do they also wear masks and cover their face when they terrorize people?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.