Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising right wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    When you're getting really upset because someone is talking about the rising dangers of white nationalism violence maybe it's time to take a deep and hard look in the mirror and think about why you're such a vile piece of shit.
    The only one here who comes off as an upset, unhinged retard is you.

Also, I told you to avoid using the phrase of “vile piece of shit” since that perfectly describes you.

I love your new virtue signaling white supremacy though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm beginning to see why Androidpk blocked so many people a few days ago. He was saving his crazy up and didn't want as many detractors when he unleashed it all. Everyone should probably just stop giving him the attention he so desperately seeks now.
    We’re literally watching him become cwolff in real time.

If white supremacy is such a huge thing like he keeps parading, he should show his support for the cause and kill himself*. Being that he’s white he’s automatically racist and part of the problem, so surely he wants to help solve the problem and certainly wouldn’t just sit around on time4fun’s couch virtue signaling all day due to his TDS butthurt.

*Not a death threat
    Last edited by Methais; 03-20-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    We’re literally watching him become cwolff in real time.

If white supremacy is such a huge thing like he keeps parading, he should show his support for the cause and kill himself*. Being that he’s white he’s automatically racist and part of the problem, so surely he wants to help solve the problem and certainly wouldn’t just sit around on time4fun’s couch virtue signaling all day due to his TDS butthurt.

*Not a death threat
    He's such a joke. Lightning kills many more people every year than white supremacists do.

Meanwhile Islamic extremism is estimated to be responsible for 50,000 deaths every year. But it's racist to point that out!

Meanwhile Islamic extremism is estimated to be responsible for 50,000 deaths every year.
    Oh it's gonna get a lot worse.

5. Default

He's such a joke. Lightning kills many more people every year than white supremacists do.

Meanwhile Islamic extremism is estimated to be responsible for 50,000 deaths every year. But it's racist to point that out!
    Right wing violence is responsible for more murders in the US than any other ideology and here you are getting super bent out of shape because you're a white supremacist and you fucking hate when people on the PC talk about white supremacy in a negative light.

Right wing violence is responsible for more murders in the US than any other ideology and here you are getting super bent out of shape because you're a white supremacist and you fucking hate when people on the PC talk about white supremacy in a negative light.
    You’re gay.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

If you really want to virtue signal.. you need #ResistWhiteSupremacy in your signature line.

Don't be all mad because Backlash came up with that first.. and that he soundly beat you this past week to hold the title. Like everything else, you are just too lazy to put forth an effort.

Better luck next fight. With your current meltdown and transformation into Androidpksoy2019, I anticipate an immediate rematch.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If you really want to virtue signal.. you need #ResistWhiteSupremacy in your signature line.

Don't be all mad because Backlash came up with that first.. and that he soundly beat you this past week to hold the title. Like everything else, you are just too lazy to put forth an effort.

Better luck next fight. With your current meltdown and transformation into Androidpksoy2019, I anticipate an immediate rematch.
    Soy4pk used to be used to describe the trifecta of failure that is time4fun, cwolff, and PK, but PK has gone so far off the deep end lately that he has become all 3 of them now. He’s the true soy4pk, all by himself.

That’s one thing he excels at is becoming more stupid and triggered every day than he was the day before.

He should stop being a white supremacist too. And a soy supremacist.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-20-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oh it's gonna get a lot worse.
    I was low balling too apparently. Estimates put the figure at over 80,000. I wonder how high it has to get before it becomes a problem as serious as white supremacy to the left.

I was low balling too apparently. Estimates put the figure at over 80,000. I wonder how high it has to get before it becomes a problem as serious as white supremacy to the left.
    ISIL promises revenge for what happened. I'd hate to be in New Zealand. Or Australia.