Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: In what way was Trump a pathetic, sniveling loser today?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Did you make a post about it so we can give you your second check in the "right" column?
    Can't you just take his word for it? I mean.. it's not like he's lied, cheated, stolen, etc.. in the past or anything.

I, for one, am glad him and sellstuff1 found each other. Now they can compare stories of how they screwed someone out of something.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can't you just take his word for it? I mean.. it's not like he's lied, cheated, stolen, etc.. in the past or anything.

I, for one, am glad him and sellstuff1 found each other. Now they can compare stories of how they screwed someone out of something.
    So wait, sellstuff1 has their own sordid story of stalking, theft, mooching and offense at hearing masturbation?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Trump Mulls Letting Turkey Kill U.S. Resident to Help Saudis Get Away With Killing U.S. Resident

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...di-arabia.html

So Van Jones is being ridiculed on Twitter because he tweeted that Trump pushing a bipartisan bill on prison reform was a good thing.

Let that sink in a minute; far leftists, who have been screeching for prison reform since Obama was in office because our justice system is supposedly racist towards blacks, are now complaining that Van Jones, a black man, is hailing the progress Trump has made towards prison reform.

I guess people really will bitch about everything Trump says and does. I really want Trump to come out and say he's for unfettered illegal immigration into the US and watch Democrats suddenly be against illegal immigration and then watch the wall be built within 6 months.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-15-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Acting AG Matt Whitaker under fire for alleged Bigfoot, toilet, time travel scams

Acting U.S. Attorney General Matt Whitaker is facing scrutiny over his involvement in alleged scams at a patent company, including claims of time travel, proof of Bigfoot, and a "masculine toilet" invention.

Whitaker was named to the advisory board of World Patent Marketing in Nov. 2014, the same month the Miami Beach-based firm announced the launch of an extra-deep toilet designed to help "well-endowed men" go to the bathroom without their genitalia making contact with the porcelain or water.

"The average male genitalia is between 5 inches and 6 inches," the invention-marketing company said. "However, this invention is designed for those of us who measure longer than that."

Whitaker appeared in some promotional videos for World Patent Marketing, including for a hot tub product, but also used his name as a former U.S. Attorney and Republican candidate for United States Senate to bolster the company's stranger items.

For example, a promotional video from the company claimed "DNA evidence collected in 2013 proves that Bigfoot does exist" to help sell Sasquatch dolls and a celebrity event called "You Have Been Squatched!"

World Patent Marketing also said "time travel" could be "possible, perhaps within the next decade" to raise money for a "theoretical time travel commodity tied directly to price of Bitcoin." Time Travel X was branded as "an investment vehicle" that could help users "relive moments from your past" or "visit your future."

The Washington Post reports World Patent Marketing was forced to shut down in May, agreeing to pay a settlement of nearly $26 million to resolve wide-ranging Federal Trade Commission complaints about defrauding investors.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    World Patent Marketing also said "time travel" could be "possible, perhaps within the next decade" to raise money for a "theoretical time travel commodity tied directly to price of Bitcoin." Time Travel X was branded as "an investment vehicle" that could help users "relive moments from your past" or "visit your future."

lmfao

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    far leftists

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What an absolutely perfect person to use as a representation of yourself. I see your self awareness skills are improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    ttps://i.imgur.com/bym1uu8.gif

Last edited by Methais; 11-16-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

DONALD TRUMP TELLS FOX NEWS HE WAS TOO 'BUSY ON CALLS' TO VISIT ARLINGTON CEMETERY ON VETERANS DAY

Donald Trump said he “should have” attended a service on Veterans Day at Arlington Ceremony earlier this week, a rare public regret by the president, but also offered an excuse about making “calls for the country,” according to part of an interview released by Fox News on Friday.

Trump sat down for an interview with anchor for Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace, who asked the president why he did not go to the ceremony on Monday. Trump has received significant criticism for failing to have a public event on Veterans Day, despite his heavy campaigning and robust public support for veterans and the military, and for his opting not to attend a ceremony in France where American troops killed in World War I lied.