Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Ginsburg Hospitalized

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There is nothing. That is why I'm saying there should be an amendment made that allows removal based on health issues. I wouldn't set an age limit, simply because with technology people can live longer, healthier lives and who knows what age people will be able to live to 50 years from now.
    Problem with that is: Who determines what is healthy and what is not?

Sounds like a good way to get people you politically disagree with off the bench.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-07-2019 at 05:17 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There is nothing. That is why I'm saying there should be an amendment made that allows removal based on health issues. I wouldn't set an age limit, simply because with technology people can live longer, healthier lives and who knows what age people will be able to live to 50 years from now.
    Sure sure. I agree. I'm for that sort of thing in much lower offices and permissions already. I firmly believe for example you should have to re-take your driver's exam once every ten years until you're 50, once every 5 until 70, and then once every year or two after that. Some people are perfectly fine until they're 90. Some people are just a danger to others by 60.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Sounds like a good way to get people you politically disagree with off the bench.
    I'd personally say the motion should start on the Supreme Court, from the other Justices, and perhaps under the advisement of more than one doctor to include the Surgeon General, and then proceed to Congress where it'd take the same votes required for impeachments and then the indictment.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    As a government employee, I can tell you that is not 100% accurate due to the nature of our employment, our supervisors have a right to be made aware of our ability to perform our jobs. I am not saying that her specific medical condition be released, but her ability to perform her job is.
    Well right - anyone supervising over your position should be able to see their history.

The American people are not that person.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

She ignored calls for retirement. Should have reappointed under Obama.

Let the Ginsburg death clock start.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Let the Ginsburg death clock start.
    haha, dumb bitch with her mortality amiright?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Well right - anyone supervising over your position should be able to see their history.

The American people are not that person.
    She is a federal employee, albeit with a lifetime appointment but an employee none the less. Everyone is accountable to someone, even if that someone is actually a group, ie. voters or Congress.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Being out for X number of days and still having no idea when they’ll be able to return to work would probably be a good place to start.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Well she is hospitalized again, I wonder if she will make back out again. Her and Roberts both seem to have a surprisig number of health issues, admittedly, her not so much since she is what, 87. I wish her the best even though I may not agree with her ideologically. What I do not understand is, when is enough, enough. Don't people want to spend time with their loved ones in the latter stages of life, especially given her seemingly tenuous health. I just don't understand it.

It's because she imagines herself as some kind freedom fighter heroine protecting the lowly, downtrodden and sexually promiscuous from the consequences of their own bad judgement and as a last line of defense for women, minorities and Hispanics in the face of oppressive ideals like personal responsibility, limited government and budgetary constraints.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie