Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What bad TV shows have you seen recently?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Where did pk claim he got death threats?

Hurry and link it before he deletes it!
    @methais @taernath
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Is this thread an example of the PC's toxic bullshit not happening anywhere except the Politics folder?
    You mean another example, yes.

Blog Entries

Here's one:

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Remember when you threatened to subpoena ISP records to DOX/attack/send Antifa after people that disagreed with you on this board?
    You're absolutely right, I disagreed with people sending me vulgar rep messages and death threats.
    Methais is the only one he managed to sort-of dox, so the implication is he did it in response to a death threat Methais had allegedly made against him. He also made a bunch of creepy comments about Parkbandit's daughter and kept using what I assume was her real name to try and get at him.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He doxxed Methais, claimed he was going to send subpoenas to the PC for IP info, claimed he has received death threats but refuses to post them, and now threatens people with restraining orders.
    And he tried to get methais fired and complained about female masturbation and cleaned out someone's account.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    And he tried to get methais fired and complained about female masturbation and cleaned out someone's account.
    And went back and scrubbed a bunch of old shitbag posts that are already quoted and pretends those things never happened.

He’s the victim.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Is this thread an example of the PC's toxic bullshit not happening anywhere except the Politics folder?
    It’s mostly non-toxic even in politics when pk, time4fun, and cwolff aren’t posting stupid unhinged bullshit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I think he directly said PB threatened him once. The rest, yeah, he uses general language.
    No, he said I told him to go commit suicide in rep messages. I called him out on lying yet again.. he now doesn't make that claim.

It's like he has the mental capacity of a 3 year old when it comes to lying. He lies about the dumbest things, then realizes that I can actually verify that I didn't send him such a comment.. so he is now forced to deflect deflect deflect.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He is going to get a restraining order on you now. You must stay at least 50 internets away.
    LOLOL
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He lies about the dumbest things
    Tell me again how I bounce around sleeping on people's couches, begging for jobs, afraid to go outside, neglect my child or whatever other ridiculous lie you've made up about me. Tell us again how you're such a perfectly normal person and that it's perfectly normal for an old man to latch on to people on a forum for years at a time trying to harass them because you're life is so incredibly empty and pathetic.

10. Default

And PB's impotent rage rep is right on time Keep mashing that button, troll