Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Welcome to the PC - Hijacked by political posters

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Ok. I'm a wrestler jobber

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    If you are too mentally handicapped to realize what you are stepping into by clicking on a Politics thread on the internet in the year 2018, PLEASE tell me you have removed your ability to procreate as to not weaken the dribble that the generation pool is turning into.

If you don't like their prattle, stay out of the politics folder, please. It's not nearly as difficult as you're making it out to be. If you can't stand the members of Team PF and Team TUB, ignore them and let your ignorance be blissful. It's likely better that way.
    Wait, who's PF and TUB?

Unless TUB = soy4pk = massive tubgirl diarrhea fountain

These are important details that require answers.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-17-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who's PF and TUB?

< I, personally, have no qualms with individual posters, as at least part of the time there's something to be gained. It's when the group combines powers to form Political Faggotron to battle the other side's horrifically formed Kaiju called in English "The Unflickable Bean", a battle in which no one wins and everyone claims the other is retarded. I don't care for either side of the battles, but I'll call a spade when I see one.

I don't care that you guys circle jerk to the Power Rangers-esque actions when you keep it in the Political folder, where it belongs. Whatever creams your political stance twinkie, go for it. >
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    Who's PF and TUB?

< I, personally, have no qualms with individual posters, as at least part of the time there's something to be gained. It's when the group combines powers to form Political Faggotron to battle the other side's horrifically formed Kaiju called in English "The Unflickable Bean", a battle in which no one wins and everyone claims the other is retarded. I don't care for either side of the battles, but I'll call a spade when I see one.

I don't care that you guys circle jerk to the Power Rangers-esque actions when you keep it in the Political folder, where it belongs. Whatever creams your political stance twinkie, go for it. >
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.