Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Leaked Google Video

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I think you're just embarrassed that you're bullshit video doesn't dispute T4F's statements. I don't think it even addresses the points she made does it? I admit I figured Trump would wreck the economy and he hasn't. We'll have to see what happens over a longer timeline of course.

Did you notice that your video doesn't touch on things like the stock market or unemployment? Do you know why he didn't show those graphs? Because they won't fit the story that he's attempting to spin.

Here's another video of Hastett from 5 days ago. Obviously he's an unbiased numbers minded economist with no political agenda. {sarcasm btw} Look at how he takes great pains to say it's not trumps fault for blasting bullshit out over twitter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Here's another video of Hastett from 5 days ago. Obviously he's an unbiased numbers minded economist with no political agenda. {sarcasm btw} Look at how he takes great pains to say it's not trumps fault for blasting bullshit out over twitter.

That is the same video.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

I'l just post it anyways. I'll take the word of his PhD over whatever you have.

Not only does this not address my points, but you're taking the word of a Trump official who was sent out specifically to try to make a political argument before the midterms.

Try something more on topic and non-partisan.

Here's a fact check of that Hassett rebuttal.
    Last edited by time4fun; 09-15-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That is the same video.
    Ya I see the graphs. Just wanted to highlight how this PhD is economics is a raw data guy and not a spokesman for trumps agenda.

These comments by two parts of the trio are awesome to watch.

Duo: Trump is bad for the economy and businesses!!!
    But the economy is doing really well.
    Duo: Yeah but only because Obama did such a great job with the economy that it's doing better now without him in office!!
    But this guy who is an expert in this says the economy is doing better now under Trump's leadership than it would have if things stayed the same under Obama.
    Duo: LOL! What does this guy know? He works for the devil himself! Plus he didn't even address my points which consisted of me literally just linking to charts with no context or explanation at all! I HAVE TWO PHDS IN FEMINIST STUDIES!!!

What if the economy was made of more than one industry? Trump is good for a small, dying industry with no future like coal mining, but his policies are causing more high-skilled immigrants to settle in places like Canada which is negative for the tech industry which creates significantly more jobs than coal in the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    What if the economy was made of more than one industry? Trump is good for a small, dying industry with no future like coal mining, but his policies are causing more high-skilled immigrants to settle in places like Canada which is negative for the tech industry which creates significantly more jobs than coal in the long run.
    ZOMG DIRTY COAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unlikely you know what you are talking about.. but you should look up the number of coal jobs created since President Trump took office vs. how many tech industry jobs.

It'll make you feel stupid.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-16-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    ZOMG DIRTY COAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unlikely you know what you are talking about.. but you should look up the number of coal jobs created since President Trump took office vs. how many tech industry jobs.

It'll make you feel stupid.
    Oh those deplorables...