Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh your defense now is you never used it "a lot"?

Isn't just once one time too many? After all one time apparently was enough to make Wyrom flee in terror, so all of the times you used the word must have already put Wyrom on the edge.
    Lies, shifting goal posts, straw man argument, ad hominem attacks. Just another day in Tgo01 land.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Lies, shifting goal posts, straw man argument, ad hominem attacks. Just another day in Tgo01 land.
    That's it, pk, when back into corner lash out like a scared kitten and project like there's no tomorrow, just like always
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-17-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Isn't just once one time too many? After all one time apparently was enough to make Wyrom flee in terror, so all of the times you used the word must have already put Wyrom on the edge.
    If a reference to a movie from 1993 that was posted on Urban Dictionary in 2003 is good enough to label someone a bigot, then by comparison that makes pk LITERALLY SHITLER!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I thought I was homeless? Now I'm inside all day for weeks on end? You really ought to make up your mind.
    Where did I say you were homeless? You somehow are still able to talk people into letting you stay with them..

And I didn't say you stayed inside for weeks on end.. it was diethx, the woman you sponged off and then complained she masturbated too loudly. Remember?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Where did I say you were homeless? You somehow are still able to talk people into letting you stay with them..

And I didn't say you stayed inside for weeks on end.. it was diethx, the woman you sponged off and then complained she masturbated too loudly. Remember?
    I'm sure he was just mad at her because she "talked him into" cleaning out msconstrew's account.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I never said I used the word a lot, try using what I actually said instead of making shit up so your virtue signaling sounds more impressive.
    Wait, did the biggest liar on the board just accuse someone else of lying? HAHAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

If I was Wyrom, I'd be more irritated that pk keeps claiming that I'm so weak and sensitive that I let a word drive me away from the PC than I was with the word itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    If I was Wyrom, I'd be more irritated that pk keeps claiming that I'm so weak and sensitive that I let a word drive me away from the PC than I was with the word itself.
    Wyrom would probably also appreciate it if Androidpk didn't steal from msconstrew, ultimately driving away a customer.

9. Default

Delusions of grandeur much? No one has any syndrome associated with you. At all.

No one cares about a homeless Goodwill reject. Like at all.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...62#post2042762

Can't even remember his own lies.

Remember when you said Tgo said Obama "degraded" the office of the presidency, Tgo said he didn't say that, you insisted that he did, the post in question was dug up and Tgo actually said Obama "lowered" the office of the presidency, you tried to say they meant the same thing, Tgo proved you wrong, and then you were like

Just like you were pretty sure you never said Obama lowered the office of the presidency? Good one.
    Remember that you fucking idiot?