Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Omarosa

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    ...............,cwolff,........................... ........................

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    ...............,cwolff,........................... ........................

According to TF4 that's stalking.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Maybe and maybe there is no legal case to be made. I don't know. We'd have to consult attorneys. I can see though that the cyber stalking is a real thing here. For example; I've ignored four of five of the trolls yet they can and do still stalk my inbox. This is a failing by Kranar and whoever else is in charge here. It should be addressed, its not being addressed and litigation may be the only way to compel action.

This is exactly what litigation is for. You can't just go and kill someone who keeps harassing you. That's a form of vigilantism that is anti-thetic to our laws. Litigation is the proper way to address this. If I had the $$$ to burn, I'd bring a case myself but it's not worth it so I don't.
    Jesus.

I normally skim over your posts given how many tears you normally cry during them... given how upset you are that Trump is your President.. not sure how I missed this little gem. But here's the problem with your "litigation"...

1) As one of the 4 who you've ignored... I've never, ever sent you a single private message ever. You literally would be one of the last people I would ever want to have a conversation with, given your belt holding retard streak.
    2) Do you really want to go down the PK road? The biggest piece of shit human being ever to post on these boards? You should stick to being a butthurt, soy drinking, emotionally unstable retard. Don't add creepy piece of shit to your resume.
    3) The problem with you threatening to sue Kranar is this: No one is forcing you to be here. You have made the decision to post here and you keep coming back again and again, even after all the mean "stalkers in your inbox". Like everything else that is wrong with you, it comes down to making poor life decisions.
    D) Think of the lawsuit as an investment opportunity. You could sue Kranar and all 4 mean people who you've put on ignore who send you private messages for damages! Imagine how much money you could get! You should make this investment.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-23-2018 at 08:20 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.