Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Manafort

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So now Turkey is considered the "good guys" to you morons? Weren't you all crying like little turds a few months ago when Erdogan visited the US? Erdogan who is busy turning his country into a dictatorship? Turkey who is a major ally of Russia?

Oh now you love Turkey because you think it's yet another issue you can use to prove Russian collusion, even though Turkey is a major Russian ally. You guys are so fickle and such damn hypocrites it's a wonder you all haven't burned your clothes and shunned wearing shoes since Trump wears those things.
    I wasn't "attacking the Dems" by saying Turkey is Russia's ally. The fuck you talking about?

I said Turkey is Russia's ally because they are allies. They are major military and trading partners.

Do you really think it helps Russia if Turkey's economy suffers? No. It doesn't. Because Turkey buys a lot of shit from Russia.

Last year you lunatics were attacking Erdogan when he visited the US, saying he was becoming a dictator (which is true) and saying he and Trump are so much alike. You were attacking our ally.

Now that Trump is imposing sanctions on Turkey, which not only hurts Turkey but also Russia, you are now saying "But...but our allies!"

You are a fickle hypocrite who is constantly contradicting himself in a matter of minutes. Get some damn political convictions, remember what they are, and stick to them. Your ever "evolving" political positions which is just "I'm for whatever Trump is against!" is beyond sad.
    You're embelishing like a mother fucker now. Changing your story and not taking responsibility for your own post.

You accuse me of being fickle for criticizing trumps sanctions on turkey. I don't recall doing that. From what I know of them I am against them but Ive not been following it closely.

You make it seem as if one is duplicitous to criticize turkey and also criticize you for saying turkey is russias ally.

Its bullshit and dishonest the way you deal with us here.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You accuse me of being fickle for criticizing trumps sanctions on turkey.
    You're doing it right fucking now by saying "But...our allies!"

Holy mother of God.

You're doing it right fucking now by saying "But...our allies!"

Holy mother of God.
    I did not say that did I? You're lying again. You're embarassed for being so dead wrong and now you are lashing out

I did not say that did I? You're lying again. You're embarassed for being so dead wrong and now you are lashing out
    You said Trump was doing a "great job" of selling our country to Russia by imposing sanctions on Turkey. Turkey, the same country you attacked and used as evidence of Trump being in bed with Russia because Trump was being friendly with Erdogan.

You project so much it's one of the most remarkable things I have ever witnessed.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-11-2018 at 06:30 PM.

You said Trump was doing a "great job" of selling our country to Russia by imposing sanctions on Turkey. Turkey, the same country you attacked and used as evidence of Trump being in bed with Russia because Trump was being friendly with Erdogan.

You project so much it's one of the most remarkable things I have ever witnessed.
    Again you misrepresent and lie. This is what I responded to and you know that because I explained it.

What exactly is the "fucking disaster"? For Trump supposedly selling our country to Russia he sure is doing a bad job of it.

Again you misrepresent and lie. This is what I responded to and you know that because I explained it.
    What I said, bolded for emphasis:

You really are an unhinged lunatic. A booming economy, record low overall unemployment, record low minority unemployment, millions of people getting jobs and getting off of food stamps, telling NATO to get off of their asses and spend more on their military to counter Russian aggression, encouraging EU to buy less gas from Russia and buy more gas from the US, ISIS is but a memory now, Trump has disrupted the economies of both Turkey and Iran both of which are major allies of Russia.

What exactly is the "fucking disaster"? For Trump supposedly selling our country to Russia he sure is doing a bad job of it.
    Your reply:

Objectively you're being a whiny bitch by dismissing criticism of trump as "that's just your opinion". Of course it's my god damn opinion. I just said it didn't I? WTH is wrong with you?

He's doing a great job of it. As an example, Turkey is our ally. They're in Nato. Trump is Putins wet dream of a POTUS to be attacking NATO and the EU the way he does. In everything trump does, he's damaging the US and our allies around the world which is all good for Russia.

P.S.-It's worth remembering that Russia is a little shit economy petro state and trump's giving them outsized global influence.
    How is this not you saying the sanctions on Turkey is an example of Trump selling our country to Russia? This is exactly what you said.

I then went on to show half a dozen of your past posts where you said it was bad for Trump to be friendly with Erdogan, at one point even claiming Trump was allying with Turkey and Russia for an upcoming WWIII. Now you're using Trump's sanctions against Turkey as evidence of Russian collusion.

Do you honestly have no shame? A normal person would read their past posts attacking Turkey and saying "Ah ha! Russian collusion!" when Trump is nice to Turkey, then read their posts of today defending Turkey and saying "Ah ha! Russian collusion!" when Trump slaps tariffs/sanctions on Turkey, and say "Shit, I just totally contradicted myself in a matter of months." But not you. No. You just carry on like everything is normal because to you the only normal thing is to constantly be attacking Trump 24/7 no matter what he does. It really does seem to be a sickness on your part but I can't bring myself to care.

What I said, bolded for emphasis:

Your reply:

How is this not you saying the sanctions on Turkey is an example of Trump selling our country to Russia? This is exactly what you said.

I then went on to show half a dozen of your past posts where you said it was bad for Trump to be friendly with Erdogan, at one point even claiming Trump was allying with Turkey and Russia for an upcoming WWIII. Now you're using Trump's sanctions against Turkey as evidence of Russian collusion.

Do you honestly have no shame? A normal person would read their past posts attacking Turkey and saying "Ah ha! Russian collusion!" when Trump is nice to Turkey, then read their posts of today defending Turkey and saying "Ah ha! Russian collusion!" when Trump slaps tariffs/sanctions on Turkey, and say "Shit, I just totally contradicted myself in a matter of months." But not you. No. You just carry on like everything is normal because to you the only normal thing is to constantly be attacking Trump 24/7 no matter what he does. It really does seem to be a sickness on your part but I can't bring myself to care.
    Yo, retard! I can criticize turkey and explain to you that turkey is literally our ally. One doesn't cancel out another
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-11-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Yo, retard! I can criticize turkey and explain to you that turkey is literally our ally. One doesn't cancel out another
    Tgo struggles mightily with nuance. It's why he takes to conservative orthodoxy so well- he needs overly simplistic, black and white explanations for the complex world around him.

Sure you can criticize Turkey while also pointing out they are our ally.

But you are either so dumb that you would have died years ago if not for our modern society, or you are even more disingenuous than time4fun is, I'm not sure which is worse to be honest.

My point this entire time, here in simple English so maybe you have a shot at understanding:

When Trump praised Turkey you said Trump was a dictator and was in bed with Russia because he wanted to start WWIII with Turkey and Russia as our allies.
    When Trump slaps tariffs and sanctions on Turkey you say THIS proves Trump is in bed with Russia because Trump is attacking our allies.

cwolff, just stop already. Only time4fun is coming to your defense at this point and that's only because she comes to anyone's defense if they call me a mean name. She's like a bloodhound when it comes to that shit.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-12-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    apparently wanting to hold both political parties to the same standard is bipolar
    No.

Going from supporting Rand Paul and instantly to supporting Bernie Sanders is bipolar.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.