Page 138 of 291 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Oh ya. I get it. Good thinking on their part and it stymies a democrat advantage. I'm saying you got McConnell talking about hiring a female assistant to communicate with a female for him. He should have phrased it better. He's inviting criticism for describing her that way, even if it's an accurate description. It's clumsy, makes him look clumsy.
    What the fuck is wrong with referring to a female as a female?

You're acting like he was like "We picked up some dumb broad off the street..."

cry wolf more crywolff.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Who's Kerl?.
    Kerl is Archigeek.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with referring to a female as a female?

You're acting like he was like "We picked up some dumb broad off the street..."

cry wolf more crywolff.
    He's actually complaining because they referred to her as a female staffer instead of a female champion or some shit. If I thought he was smart enough I would accuse him of just trolling.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He's actually complaining because they referred to her as a female staffer instead of a female champion or some shit. If I thought he was smart enough I would accuse him of just trolling.
    Maybe he's right, just not in the way he was thinking.

Republicans bring out a "female champion" and the left responds with some "Champion of what? What's so great about HER?!" as if she just showed up at a party wearing the same dress as them. "She's just doing their bidding like all the women who voted for Trump because their husbands and bosses told them to!"

And then proceed to bombard her with all sorts of hateful shit, justifying it in their minds because in their eyes she sold out to the patriarchy and Kavanaugh must be having an affair with her, etc.

I retract my previous post. I agree with soywolff that she should be referred to as a "female champion."
    Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I don't see anything problematic with that. You could make the argument that they want a woman in the room with her just in case she feels more comfortable. It's like using a female doctor for a female patient, that sort of stuff.
    It's actually so they don't run the risk of yet another false rape allegation.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If an ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer said it then it must be true!

LOL.. I was thinking the same thing.

The way the alt-left holds this guy up on a pedestal makes me laugh.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

time4fun says barring any evidence other than an accusation we should believe the lawyer.

Let's all keep in mind that when it comes to the accusation against the lawyer Kavanaugh we should believe the accuser's words alone. The dumbasses really are out in force today.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's actually so they don't run the risk of yet another false rape allegation.
    I'm aware. I just didn't bother to say it.