Page 34 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Make that 4 Republicans in Congress saying delay the vote, with Roy Blunt speaking out now. The floodgates are opening. Trump should have listened to Mitch.
    Kavanaugh's hired a lawyer and he's meeting at the WH today. He just might withdraw.

2. Default

Make that 4 Republicans in Congress saying delay the vote, with Roy Blunt speaking out now. The floodgates are opening. Trump should have listened to Mitch.
    5 now with Collins.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Kavanaugh's hired a lawyer and he's meeting at the WH today. He just might withdraw.
    I think he will.

Wishful thinking is all you have left.

The accuser does look like someone who could easily have political axe to grind though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

A point that is being made is that usually in cases like this it isn't a one off thing. There would be several others coming forward showing a pattern of misconduct. This guy has no history of this and as of yet no one else has come forward.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

How did I try to get you fired? By posting stuff on the pc? Are you threatened by my posting on the pc?

Started with that. You failed miserably. You then threatened to have your pretend pro-bono lawyer subpoena the PC to obtain IP records from Kranar of people who hurt your little bitch made feelings.

You kept trying to find where I worked, listed another place you thought I worked at. Failed again.

You got the fuck roasted out of you on here and disappeared in shame.

Some people started thinking that maybe you realized what a piece of shit you are and discovered some self respect.

A week or two later you showed back up and reminded us that we should have known better.

You never stopped stating your intent that you were going to "get me fired" throughout all of this, and you were in serious business mode.

You then at some point implied doxing me to Antifa. Which would have been hilarious. I'm guessing you just kept failing to get the info you were after and/or realized how fucking stupid that would be for you to do, and then gave up on everything, but not before LUL I WAS JUST TROLLING GUYS!!!!1

The funniest part is I was telling Gelston at the very beginning of this, when you were still in I R GET U FIRED AND GONNA SUBPOENA KRANAR!!!!!!1 mode something along the lines of "Watch, after he fails at all of this and makes a complete fucking retard out of himself, at some point after he'll come back with LULZ I WAS JUST TROLLNG GUYS & U TOOK TEH BAIT!!!!!

You continue to prove how predictable you are.

And you're a worse liar than this guy:

But keep being a nutless little bitch like literally everyone here knows you are, because we need something to laugh at when cwolff and time4fun aren't spreading their diarrhea all over the place.

God damn you're pathetic.

And stupid.

And uncreative.

And a shitty liar.

And a loser.

And pathetic again, just because.

But at least your extreme stupidity is entertaining, so there's that.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-17-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    A point that is being made is that usually in cases like this it isn't a one off thing. There would be several others coming forward showing a pattern of misconduct. This guy has no history of this and as of yet no one else has come forward.
    What's the point being made here? She's a liar or he only did it once? That's weak af. How many people accused Roy Moore? Did that stop trump or the GOP from backing him?

Lots of women have come forward.

They're all defending Kavanaugh though, which I'm sure cwolff is super triggered over.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Not really. First, it's not true that it's usually (>50%) a repeated behavior. It's more accurate to say it's often (>1%) part of a pattern of behavior. It's entirely possible that after the alleged incident, he was so scarred by what he did that he got help or vowed never to let that happen again. He's certainly showing no remorse right now, but his remorse could be incredibly costly to his career. So that could be a motivation.

But the real issue here is what women who step forward end up having to go through in cases like these. There's a LOT to lose by stepping forward and potentially not a lot to gain- you yourself pointed out that the odds of them getting any evidence beyond he said/she said for a crime committed so long ago are slim. The invariable death threats to her and her family, the potential problems with getting jobs in the future, and even all of the well-intentioned but incredibly uncomfortable outpouring of sympathy. Plus having to watch your name used and abused by both sides in the news cycle. We do not treat victims of sexual assault well- particularly when they're accusing powerful men.

So even if it is repeated behavior, that doesn't mean that a lot of other women are suddenly going to step forward.

Blog Entries

What's the point being made here? She's a liar or he only did it once? That's weak af. How many people accused Roy Moore? Did that stop trump or the GOP from backing him?
    It sheds doubt on her assertion that the event happened. The timing is very, very convenient. Another guy that was at the party also said he had no recollection of this happening.

Not really. First, it's not true that it's usually (>50%) a repeated behavior. It's more accurate to say it's often (>1%) part of a pattern of behavior. It's entirely possible that after the alleged incident, he was so scarred by what he did that he got help or vowed never to let that happen again. He's certainly showing no remorse right now, but his remorse could be incredibly costly to his career. So that could be a motivation.

But the real issue here is what women who step forward end up having to go through in cases like these. There's a LOT to lose by stepping forward and potentially not a lot to gain- you yourself pointed out that the odds of them getting any evidence beyond he said/she said for a crime committed so long ago are slim. The invariable death threats to her and her family, the potential problems with getting jobs in the future, and even all of the well-intentioned but incredibly uncomfortable outpouring of sympathy. Plus having to watch your name used and abused by both sides in the news cycle. We do not treat victims of sexual assault well- particularly when they're accusing powerful men.

So even if it is repeated behavior, that doesn't mean that a lot of other women are suddenly going to step forward.
    He isn't showing any remorse because he said it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-17-2018 at 01:46 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam