Page 69 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Why do you never address the trolls for their posts?
    Because the number one rule of dealing with trolls is that you do not engage them. It helps nothing and causes everybody additional headaches because trolls are emboldened and even louder when they realize that someone is actually reading what they say. You treat a troll exactly the same way you treat a bot. Talk to the humans instead.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-19-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm not pretending to be morally superior. I am morally superior to your cunt buddies. Never a victim. That's your label and you assume too much.

As for telling someone to fuck right the hell off...I'm baffled that that's a criticism here at the PC. Have you ever seen these discussions? They get aggressive from time to time. Don't act shocked.

You're aggreieved that I'd "dump insults" on these guys and I will from time to time. Mostly I just ignore them. You're attempting to create an equivalence between me and them that doesn't exist.

Why do you confront me but not your buddies? It's disingenuous.
    And this right here is why you are such a fucking douchebag. You actually believe this so you just dismiss everything anyone says that disagrees with you because your train of thought is the only one of value you to you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And this right here is why you are such a fucking douchebag. You actually believe this so you just dismiss everything anyone says that disagrees with you because your train of thought is the only one of value you to you.
    You're letting your emotions get the better of you and your dislike of me is clouding your judgement. I do actually believe that here on these PC posts I'm morally superior to the trolls for the simple fact that I post and talk about politics and don't hang out stalking people for the sole purpose of trolling. It's pretty simple and not controversial. No matter what you feel about me personally, don't lose sight of the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Because the number one rule of dealing with trolls is that you do not engage them. It helps nothing and causes everybody additional headaches because trolls are emboldened and even louder when they realize that someone is actually reading what they say. You treat a troll exactly the same way you treat a bot. Talk to the humans instead.
    You're the fourth most retarded person here according to the rep system, just so you know.

A couple new Character witnessesj/witnesses today.

For Ford:

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."
    And for Kavanaugh:
    "I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as 'PJ' who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post," Smyth says in his statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. "I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh."

"Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have."

6. Default

A couple new Character witnessesj/witnesses today.

For Ford:

And for Kavanaugh:
    To be frank, I believe that the accusations are probably at least partially true, if potentially differently told to be less or more egregious from the two points of view involved.

But come on. What's the endgame here? It's anecdotal evidence from 30+ years ago that can't be proven one way or the other. Much like this thread, it's a bunch of he said she said that will in the end amount to nothing as soon as it leaves the media cycle. It'll have no more effect than "Grab them by the pussy" did because no one has the president on video grabbing anyone by the genitals.

Even the borderline stuff that CAN be proven, such as border jails for toddlers, is promptly forgotten as soon as the media gets bored with it. That's still going on by the way. Couple days of outrage and "Somebody should do something about that!" and poof, it's gone.

Regardless of which side was wrong or right in that particular issue, this one's evidence holds so much less weight than that one's unless something changes. It has not been worth 70 pages of anyone's time. Maybe back in the day when the incident supposedly happened and evidence could've been more accurately weighed, but 30 years later, with just one accuser? Come on. If it was 10, 15, 20 women coming forward as in the cases of Cosby and Weinstein, there's a "where there's smoke there's fire" thing that can be shown, but it just isn't the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    To be frank, I believe that the accusations are probably at least partially true, if potentially differently told to be less or more egregious from the two points of view involved.

But come on. What's the endgame here? It's anecdotal evidence from 30+ years ago that can't be proven one way or the other. Much like this thread, it's a bunch of he said she said that will in the end amount to nothing as soon as it leaves the media cycle. It'll have no more effect than "Grab them by the pussy" did because no one has the president on video grabbing anyone by the genitals.

Even the borderline stuff that CAN be proven, such as border jails for toddlers, is promptly forgotten as soon as the media gets bored with it. That's still going on by the way. Couple days of outrage and "Somebody should do something about that!" and poof, it's gone.

Regardless of which side was wrong or right in that particular issue, this one's evidence holds so much less weight than that one's unless something changes. It has not been worth 70 pages of anyone's time. Maybe back in the day when the incident supposedly happened and evidence could've been more accurately weighed, but 30 years later, with just one accuser? Come on. If it was 10, 15, 20 women coming forward as in the cases of Cosby and Weinstein, there's a "where there's smoke there's fire" thing that can be shown, but it just isn't the case here.
    Ya, it's just a political football. All he has to do is stay strong and he'll get in. No one can stop it. The only reason he won't be pushed through is for political purposes. I happen to think that nothing less than the fate of our nation hangs in the balance and Mid-terms could seal our fate. Kavanaugh will get a great boon for trump even if there is a blue wave.

FWIW, my preference is that the committee had access to all his files and communications which they requested. This seems like very basic information for an advise and consent role. The Ford allegations may be what brings him down and that's a mixed blessing. It's good for me to have him go down in flames but it's bad because it would take unsubstantiated allegations from 36 years ago. I'm not minimizing Fords pain or denying her but like you said, no one knows and he was a minor. I wish people could find it in themselves to get as up in arms around disclosure as they can about the decades old sexual assault.

8. Default

Still think he's going to withdraw his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I never tried to get him fired, I made a threat to get him to back off on his constant following me from thread to thread spamming me with his BS.
    Is that also the reason for this gem of failure, despite referring to more than just me?

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    ffs just shut the fuck up already and try to understand how forums work. Not to mention what got you all triggered was me calling you a pedophile to illustrate how retarded you calling PB a wife beater without shit to back it up was, which I specifically stated at the time even, and your time4funhole got all sore anyway.

But like with everything else you try to spin things to make yourself out to be the victim while acting like a gigantic piece of shit. Your history from over the years before any of this happened further reinforces that.

Using your logic, me being here since 2003 and you not joining until 2005 means you're stalking me.

Please stop stalking me.

http://forums.elanthia.online

EDIT: This

Last edited by Methais; 09-19-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You're wrong. Maybe you're thinking of me expressing credulity that a pig like Methais is teaching high schoolers.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I don't think I am. I'm fairly certain you've defended his actions in the past. I'm going to leave that up to someone but if a post does pop up, will you admit your error?

If it's a gotcha, it's one for cognitive dissonance. If a post comes along and proves you defended PK, I'm going to shoot you a message. If nothing, I'm going to shoot you a message letting you know that you are correct, I misread the situation. We'll have to see.
    There's a post from sometime within the past couple weeks from soywolff that I'm too lazy to go look up about how if PK actually did try to go all lawyer he'd be willing to throw in money to help out.

EDIT: I got unlazy

I like Android. He's criticized me here in the forums although we do agree more often than not and he's never blown up my inbox with vulgar rep or stalked me from post to post to talk shit. I do not approve of doxing and think that is bullshit. I do like his idea of suing Kranar and you all for the cyber stalking. I think that he could make a case if he wished to blow the money on it and I'd send some $$$ to support his case.

Asked and answered.

Again, how does me saying something on the PC = I tried to get him fired?
    https://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8474816
    Last edited by Methais; 09-19-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible