Page 182 of 291 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I liked this one better:

A 10% chance of something happening isn't as unlikely as you think. If you flip a coin 3.3 times, there's a 10% chance you'll get heads all 3.3 times. You wouldn't be shocked by that, now would you? Except for being able to flip a 0.3rd time, which I imagine would be shocking the first time you see somebody do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Sorry Wrath but I've wasted too much time with him, someone else will have to take over.
    I always appreciate it when one of the more moderate voices here on the pc take time out of their busy day to point out cwolff's retardation. It's entertaining when he then inevitably doubles down on said retardation, and then puts said moderate voices on ignore for being reasonable people. It's great. You can't make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    When did you become a troll? Were you always? You can post your memes and claim moral victory but you can't respond to my question. I get that you're being defensive and trying to save face. I just don't approve. It's weak as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Prepare to be called an un-American Nazi white supremacist sexist bigot and then being put on crywolff's ignore list.
    YOU FORGOT TROLL!!!

You suck.

Also, reported for the high level of suckage.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm with you, Taernath.
    Of course you are. Although I asked politely my question was pointed at you. You, and the others on the right,do this often. "That's opinion it's not news". Ya, NO SHIT. Hell, everything we post here is our opinion. It's a cop out, a waste of time to make that post and an oblique defense against something that may be critical of your worldview.

Of course you are. Although I asked politely my question was pointed at you. You, and the others on the right,do this often. "That's opinion it's not news". Ya, NO SHIT. Hell, everything we post here is our opinion. It's a cop out, a waste of time to make that post and an oblique defense against something that may be critical of your worldview.
    Now entering phase 34,534 of cwolff's two year meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    A 10% chance of something happening isn't as unlikely as you think. If you flip a coin 3.3 times, there's a 10% chance you'll get heads all 3.3 times. You wouldn't be shocked by that, now would you? Except for being able to flip a 0.3rd time, which I imagine would be shocking the first time you see somebody do it.
    You were as dumb and wrong as Androidpk is. You were just slightly smarter than him and saying there is a 90% chance instead of going full blown 100%.

That should give you something to be concerned about.

Me, on the other hand, was proven right yet again.

I'm still not tired of winning though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The difference is: You look at it like "OMG I AGREE WITH HIS OPINION, THEREFORE IT IS A FACT!" instead of "Yea, there's another guy who I agree with" but still realizing it's an opinion.

All Astray did was say "reads like an opinion being passed off as news".. which is 100% correct.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

When did you become a troll?
    Taernath has entered "troll" territory according to cwolff. If Taernath continues down this path he will soon be a racist, then a white supremacist, then a Nazi, then he will be on the dreaded cwolff ignore list!

Someone else took over that I just so happened to agree with. You're willing to accept views that align with your own and that's fine. My pointing out that it's opinion or news is nothing to take offense to. Why do you become so bothered by it in the first place?