Page 117 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    All 3 of them! Just goes to show how Democrats are such bipartisan people!

Merrick Garland.

There’s a 4th woman now.

Yeah this is probably just a smear campaign.

And in an effort to distract and cause chaos, trump trying to fire Rosenstein.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 09-24-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Merrick Garland.
    So.. you have no idea what you are talking about as usual.

Shocker.

Also: Why the fuck am I not on your ignore list and Methais is? I was one of the FIRST people calling you out on your snowflake meltdown you've been having since the election results came in. I've made fun of your low IQ, your constant need for more Kleenex and so much more.

This is a fucking outrage. Either remove Methais from your ignore list or add me to it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There’s a 4th woman now.

Yeah this is probably just a smear campaign.

And in an effort to distract and cause chaos, trump trying to fire Rosenstein.
    4th woman who claims she needed 6 days to sit and meditate to figure out if the guy who flashed her 36 years ago was Kavanaugh?

GTFO of here with your stupidity.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

4th woman who claims she needed 6 days to sit and meditate to figure out if the guy who flashed her 36 years ago was Kavanaugh?

GTFO of here with your stupidity.
    She also needed to confer with her lawyer.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Lawyers are great at helping people remember things that didn't happen.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    That's the giant red flag for me. Why do you need to consult a lawyer to remember if you were really sexually assaulted 30+ years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's the giant red flag for me. Why do you need to consult a lawyer to remember if you were really sexually assaulted 30+ years ago?
    "Here's exactly what you need to say to make him look bad but also without perjuring yourself, because we need idiots like cwolff to get on board with this. And if you're questioned with X, answer with Y and only Y, otherwise you risk perjuring yourself if the actual truth comes out about all of this being bullshit."

Probably
    Last edited by Methais; 09-24-2018 at 11:52 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "Here's exactly what you need to say to make him look bad but also without perjuring yourself, because we need idiots like cwolff to get on board with this. And if you're questioned with X, answer with Y and only Y, otherwise you risk perjuring yourself if the actual truth comes out about all of this being bullshit."

Probably
    Money is involved. It’s the root of all evil.

No way these women are doing it just because. They are bought and paid for. That’s why they need lawyers.

This is from the Faculty at the Yale Law School. They urge a full investigation because the Supreme Court of the United States is worth it.

'As the Senate Judiciary Committee debates Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination, we write as faculty members of Yale Law School, from which Judge Kavanaugh graduated, to urge that the Senate conduct a fair and deliberate confirmation process. With so much at stake for the Supreme Court and the nation, we are concerned about a rush to judgment that threatens both the integrity of the process and the public’s confidence in the Court.

Where, as here, a sexual assault has been alleged against an individual nominated for a lifetime appointment in a position of public trust, a partisan hearing alone cannot be the forum to determine the truth of the matter. Allegations of sexual assault require a neutral factfinder and an investigation that can ascertain facts fairly. Those at the FBI or others tasked with such an investigation must have adequate time to investigate facts. Fair process requires evidence from all parties with direct knowledge and consultation of experts when evaluating such evidence. In subsequent hearings, all of those who testify, and particularly women testifying about sexual assault, must be treated with respect.

The confirmation process must always be conducted, and appointments made, in a manner that gives Americans reason to trust the Supreme Court. Some questions are so fundamental to judicial integrity that the Senate cannot rush past them without undermining the public’s confidence in the Court. This is particularly so for an appointment that will yield a deciding vote on women’s rights and myriad other questions of immense consequence in American lives.'