Page 53 of 291 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

And I’m not declaring Kavanaugh a rapist on thin evidence, btw. I’m saying they both need to be heard - which they will be before the Senate shortly.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Let’s go with your train of thought. She’s a liar, but she’s going to subject herself to the most intense political and legal scrutiny imaginable. She’ll absolutely be discovered and discredited. And then she’s what, a martyr for a two-week delay in a nomination? Sure, that seems plausible...
    What is there to discover and be discredited? She has provided no details that would allow Kavanaugh to have an alibi. It would be one thing if she mentioned which house this was and an approximate date, then maybe we could get some details from both sides. But as it stands it happened at an undisclosed location at an unspecified date so Kavanaugh couldn't even begin to defend himself other than to say it never happened.

And again the possibility is that Kavanaugh wouldn't get the nomination at all, she would be a hero to feminists, the #MeToo movement, the women's march, and everyone on the left. How can you possibly think otherwise?

And I’m not declaring Kavanaugh a rapist on thin evidence, btw. I’m saying they both need to be heard - which they will be before the Senate shortly.
    Yeah I have no problem with both of them testifying before congress.

What I have a problem with is Feinstein sitting on this until the very last second. What I have a problem with is Feinstein trying to use this as a stalling tactic/a tactic to outright smear him out of the nomination based on entirely (at the time) anonymous information. I have a problem with the idea that Democrats might keep bringing up more shit like this after the last issue has already ran its course. I have a problem with Democrats already insisting the woman has to be believed because "she has nothing to gain from this" and "Why would a woman lie?"

What if they both testify, both sides are heard, and Republicans want to go ahead and nominate him, are Democrats going to drop another bombshell and we have to postpone everything again? At what point do call Democrats out for turning this entire procedure into nothing more than a circus?

Let’s go with your train of thought. She’s a liar, but she’s going to subject herself to the most intense political and legal scrutiny imaginable. She’ll absolutely be discovered and discredited. And then she’s what, a martyr for a two-week delay in a nomination? Sure, that seems plausible...

On the other hand, it’s incredibly likely that a powerful guy with a record of devaluing women grabbed a 15yo girl when he was a drunk 17yo and wrestled her into a bedroom with his buddy.
    The evidence does not back up her claims. She was silent for decades until 2012. The notes are even in question because there are discrepancies in the account.

No other allegations against this man. Zip. zilch. nada.

It doesn't add up and is just a political hit job that was purposefully done days before a vote would have taken place. Your train of thought is derailed if you cannot see this for what it is. I know people hate Trump but this is just downright dirty from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    She made up an accusation about Kavanaugh back in 2012 because she has an axe to grind against Trump??
    She said she was assaulted by someone in 2012.

That someone magically became "Kavanaugh" in 2018 when he was nominated.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Huh? She went to the same school as Kavanaugh. It's a he said/she said situation. What type of discovery do you believe will happen?

On the other hand, it’s incredibly likely that a powerful guy with a record of devaluing women grabbed a 15yo girl when he was a drunk 17yo and wrestled her into a bedroom with his buddy.
    What record are you referring to?

Please be specific. "He's a white male" will not be specific enough.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Exactly. A reasonable and logical statement.

These are rare, these days...

Exactly. A reasonable and logical statement.

These are rare, these days...
    That's amazing considering it's what Tgo, PB and a few others have been saying too.....

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Kavanaughs witness who said it didn't happen also wrote this piece in the Daily Caller

He put this in his high school yearbook and doesn't seem to have grown up. Great witness to defend a man from sexual assault.

A quote from a playwright runs alongside the family photos on Mark Judge’s page in his high school yearbook: “Certain women should be struck regularly, like gongs.”
    What an idiot. Everyone knows Obama was the first gay president.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yup. Anyone damning her or vilifying her before she testified before Congress is a POS.

Let’s hear what she has to say. Let’s hear what kavanaugh has to say.
    Villifying Kavanaugh is still cool though right?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-18-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible