Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
I'm not sure you understand what constitutes viable evidence. In fact, I'm very sure you don't. You haven't displayed anything but proven incorrect statements this entire time. The first time, you claimed that you weren't quoting facts but only your opinion when I lined it up next to facts that you also posted. The second, you quoted disproof of your statement while making the statement. The third time you demonstrated a complete lack of understanding about the core beliefs of our system of justice by stating that the burden of proof was to be brought by the accused rather than the accuser.

You don't get a fourth chance. You are everything the people here have said you are, and probably more, but I'm no longer interested in hearing any more from you. You're not intellectually capable of holding a conversation that requires any degree of logic or rationality.
You've gone from "literay any evidence" to "viable evidence" within two posts so you've conceded that there is evidence to support Ford. I get that in your opinion, the evidence does not meet your standards of proof. I understand that's your position but it's illogical for you to say there is no evidence.