Page 267 of 291 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm not sure you understand what constitutes viable evidence. In fact, I'm very sure you don't. You haven't displayed anything but proven incorrect statements this entire time. The first time, you claimed that you weren't quoting facts but only your opinion when I lined it up next to facts that you also posted. The second, you quoted disproof of your statement while making the statement. The third time you demonstrated a complete lack of understanding about the core beliefs of our system of justice by stating that the burden of proof was to be brought by the accused rather than the accuser.

You don't get a fourth chance. You are everything the people here have said you are, and probably more, but I'm no longer interested in hearing any more from you. You're not intellectually capable of holding a conversation that requires any degree of logic or rationality.
    You've gone from "literay any evidence" to "viable evidence" within two posts so you've conceded that there is evidence to support Ford. I get that in your opinion, the evidence does not meet your standards of proof. I understand that's your position but it's illogical for you to say there is no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You've gone from "literay any evidence" to "viable evidence" within two posts so you've conceded that there is evidence to support Ford. I get that in your opinion, the evidence does not meet your standards of proof. I understand that's your position but it's illogical for you to say there is no evidence.
    Kavanaugh’s testimony is just as much “evidence” as Ford’s was. Feel free to explain why this isn’t the case.

Only difference is Ford’s “witnesses” couldn’t back up anything and dems tried to get her friend to change her story.

But yeah, totally credible in Soy World.

You are the absolute stupidest motherfucker in PC history. I don’t think you can fully grasp what this means, as we’ve had some whoppers on here years before you ever showed up sharting soy everywhere.

And you’re dumber than all of them. Possibly even al of them combined. You’re like the Obama debt of stupidity for the PC.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-08-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...law-clerk-team

Improving representation or savage as fuck?

You decide.
    He's also hired as many female black law clerks as Justice Ginsberg has in her 25 years on the bench.....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh don't be foolish. We all know by now that it doesn't matter if he did have a history like that. As we've seen, the GOP will go to any lengths to rationalize supporting trumps agenda and they have the votes. You don't even have to fake it anymore. You got the WH, congress (will probably keep the senate) and SCOTUS. You don't have to pretend anymore.
    OMG IS THIS THE 2ND MELTDOWN!?!?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Someone, make popcorn. He's going to blow!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Slow down Stumplicker. Evidence was produced. Ford testified under oath.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Yes it's speculative about Kavanaugh. Not so much about Chua or her husband's advice.
    Chua backtracked:

In an emailed statement, Chua told the Guardian: “For the more than 10 years I’ve known him, Judge Kavanaugh’s first and only litmus test in hiring has been excellence. He hires only the most qualified clerks, and they have been diverse as well as exceptionally talented and capable.

“There is good reason so many of them have gone on to supreme court clerkships; he only hires those who are extraordinarily qualified. As I wrote in the Wall Street Journal, he has also been an exceptional mentor to his female clerks and a champion of their careers. Among my proudest moments as a parent was the day I learned our daughter would join those ranks.”
    while Rubenfeld is "under investigation for conduct with female law students", and now says he doesn't know what he had allegedly said.

This is how I know you didn't read past the title of the article.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Chua backtracked:

while Rubenfeld is "under investigation for conduct with female law students", and now says he doesn't know what he had allegedly said.

This is how I know you didn't read past the title of the article.
    Nah, I read it and like I said before I mostly posted it because I found it funny with his promise to hire female clerks. It's not going further than this article and the whole thing is moot now isn't it?

Nah, I read it and like I said before I mostly posted it because I found it funny with his promise to hire female clerks. It's not going further than this article and the whole thing is moot now isn't it?
    Isn't cwolff just the biggest piece of shit ever?

"We should hire more women! Fuck the patriarchy!"

Kavanaugh hires women.

"He only hires hot, sexy women! I demand he hire more ugly women!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Isn't cwolff just the biggest piece of shit ever?

"We should hire more women! Fuck the patriarchy!"

Kavanaugh hires women.

"He only hires hot, sexy women! I demand he hire more ugly women!"
    Objective reasoning is not part of his paradigm. It's destroy Kavanaugh at all costs, through any means possible.

Don Lemon was interviewing Stormy Daniels and they discussed Trump's penis.

No, this is not an Onion article. This actually happened on CNN.

They are desperate for "news" now that this whole Kavanaugh circus is over.