Page 759 of 763 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Obama:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2014/03/18/obam...1k-savers.html

Biden:
    https://www.usfunds.com/resource/the...ealized-gains/

If you don’t like either of those, Google Obama/Biden unrealized gains and you can pick your source.

And before you go on to say this only impacts people with millions in their retirement accounts, if such a thing were to pass the next thing to promptly happen would be to expand to everyone else just like income & capital gains tax historically did. How about instead we just cut the budget of the federal government & reduce wasteful spending?
    You seem to be missing the part where it is seeking to close unintended tax loopholes benefiting the 1% of wealthy individuals making an excess of $10-$100 millions. Perhaps you support a two tier tax system that allows for the wealthiest few to dodge taxes, but I don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You seem to be missing the part where it is seeking to close unintended tax loopholes benefiting the 1% of wealthy individuals making an excess of $10-$100 millions. Perhaps you support a two tier tax system that allows for the wealthiest few to dodge taxes, but I don't.
    You seem to be missing the part where it is trying to tax people on money that doesn't actually exist.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So now you're going to make up nonsense about taxing non existent income?

So do you have a source for either President proposing taxing unrealized 401k gains?

That was quite a workout you had there, sErAn... probably the most you've moved ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You seem to be missing the part where it is trying to tax people on money that doesn't actually exist.
    Seran's never had experience with real money. Only his EBT card.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Last edited by Methais; 05-01-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I used to feel badly for what they did to his biggest character Luke in the latest Star Wars movie... but the more I see him, the more I wish they would have given him a Boba Fett type death (before series)

What a colossal loser.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Mark Hamill was always a B movie actor and just got REALLY lucky to be cast in Star Wars. Name a movie he's been in besides Star Wars or related to Star Wars. He's nothing. Go watch his "acting" in Star Wars, he was terrible.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Mark Hamill was always a B movie actor and just got REALLY lucky to be cast in Star Wars. Name a movie he's been in besides Star Wars or related to Star Wars. He's nothing. Go watch his "acting" in Star Wars, he was terrible.
    He has done some good voice acting, but then again, you don't have to see how bad of an actor he is for that.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    He did a bunch of voice acting.. don't know exactly what except Joker in the DC universe. He was pretty good doing that.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME