Page 754 of 757 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754755756 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 7569

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Y’all remember the Tennessee cop Meagan Hall that fucked the whole department, got fired, and became a meme? She sued the city and was recently awarded $500k. When I hear about this kind of stuff I sometimes wonder why I work a honest job for a living. Also, hoeflation.

Ex-Tennessee cop Maegan Hall, fired over sex trysts with 6 other officers, settles fed lawsuit that will cost city whopping $500K
    https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-new...-for-500k/amp/
    Two words:

Tort reform

"I love how they say "No taxpayer money is used, the insurance will just pay it"

She's not even the least bit cute either.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Two words:

Tort reform

"I love how they say "No taxpayer money is used, the insurance will just pay it"

She's not even the least bit cute either.
    When you skip the character customization and go with the default.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump is selling Bibles on his website. The site says, "This is the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!"

Not sure how it differs from the Bible we grew up with. Perhaps, because of Trump's special circumstances, it omits the commandments about adultery and stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump is selling Bibles on his website. The site says, "This is the only Bible endorsed by President Trump!"

Not sure how it differs from the Bible we grew up with. Perhaps, because of Trump's special circumstances, it omits the commandments about adultery and stealing.
    You are definitely what the late great Notorious BIG would refer to as a “playa hater” back in the 90s.

Have you ever considered dedicating your life to some other purpose beyond seething in hatred over a politician that isn’t even aware of your existence? Perhaps it would be the best thing that ever happened in your life to buy the Bible that Trump is selling & read it.

I know this has been a very rough week for the sensitive TDS, soy loving, beta cucks like you... so I won't even make fun of you today.

But this Bible is the God Bless the USA Bible. I've never seen one like that before.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. names tech attorney Nicole Shanahan as vice-presidential pick

Not sure how this picks helps his Presidential bid at all. I like that she's not a Washington insider, but I've never heard of her.. I doubt many have.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Remember when you used to poorly pretend you were a republican, and now you're nothing but full blown TDS all day every day?

Go crawl back under your bed where covid can't find you Latrin.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — The sister of murder victim Ruby Garcia said she and her family were home watching live, in disbelief, as former President Donald Trump told an audience in Grand Rapids that he had spoken with “some of her family.”

“He did not speak with any of us, so it was kind of shocking seeing that he had said that he had spoke with us, and misinforming people on live TV,” Ruby Garcia’s sister, Mavi Garcia, told Target 8.

More...
    This story is all over local news in Michigan. Why would Trump make up a story like that?

This story is all over local news in Michigan. Why would Trump make up a story like that?
    Maybe the people he spoke with identified as family members. Ever think of that, bigot?

Also:

Ignoring the part where she's factually incorrect about the highlighted line, she seems pretty upset that Trump is putting the focus on illegals, like the one who killed her sister, whose death could have been easily avoided.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-03-2024 at 11:48 AM.

This story is all over local news in Michigan.
    Yes, we are all aware of Biden’s Border Bloodbath™®©.