Page 751 of 763 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753761 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

Nah…I’ll take the Reagan approach of maintaining our military budget but cut most everything else. Nice try though.
    Reagan is way overrated.

Tripled the national debt, "voodoo" economics, which stagnated working class incomes, passed amnesty, agricultural policies wiped out 10's of thousands multi-generational farms and left us with corporate farms that receive billions in taxpayer handouts.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Reagan is way overrated.

Tripled the national debt, "voodoo" economics, which stagnated working class incomes, passed amnesty, agricultural policies wiped out 10's of thousands multi-generational farms and left us with corporate farms that receive billions in taxpayer handouts.
    It’s true he is no saint. I say he was a mixed bag. His policies did bring us out of a terrible recession & the end of America’s dominance in manufacturing. The Carter years were really bad and our outlook as a nation was quite grim. He also put the final nail in the coffin to the USSR. His accomplishments came at a terrible expense.

My response to Seran though was more about which parts of government should shrink. I’m not an anarchist. National defense is one of the primary & necessary functions of the federal government. We owe a lot of our superpower status to our military might, though I’d prefer we utilize it more wisely.

Lauren Boebert's 18-year-old son Tyler is arrested and faces 22 charges in connection to spate of vehicle break-ins and property theft

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested.html

Maybe Ms. Boebert should take a few years off and get her personal life and family in order.

Sure she's hot.. but she's also a hot mess.

Get your shit together Ms. Boebert.

Stop acting like a Democrat.. only not ugly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Lauren Boebert's 18-year-old son Tyler is arrested and faces 22 charges in connection to spate of vehicle break-ins and property theft

Maybe Ms. Boebert should take a few years off and get her personal life and family in order.

Bobert is pretty stupid, but still...in before Seran says this is 99999999999x worse than anything and everything Hunter has done or is even being accused of.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

If I were her I'd change my name....but maybe it's just me. Every time I see her name my mind instantly jumps to reading it as "Lorena Bobbitt". Now I can only think that she's out there chopping penises off.

Conservative commentator Candace Owens said she would bet her career that French President Emmanuel Macron's wife Brigette is a man.

"After looking into this, I would stake my entire professional reputation on the fact that Brigitte Macron is in fact a man," Owens wrote in a Tuesday post on X, formerly Twitter. "Any journalist or publication that is trying to dismiss this plausibility is immediately identifiable as establishment. I have never seen anything like this in my life. The implications here are terrifying."

More...

Trump is out there stoking fear and hate, trying to pretend we're not going through the strongest period of growth and employment in decades. Wonder why Republicans support this insanity.

Trump says some migrants are 'not people', and warns of 'bloodbath' if he loses

VANDALIA, Ohio — Former President Donald Trump claimed that he — not President Joe Biden — will protect Social Security and warned of a "bloodbath" if he loses in November as he campaigned for Senate candidate Bernie Moreno in Ohio.

"If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country," he warned, while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country's auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.

Biden campaign spokesperson James Singer accused Trump of doubling "down on his threats of political violence."

"He wants another January 6, but the American people are going to give him another electoral defeat this November because they continue to reject his extremism, his affection for violence, and his thirst for revenge," Singer charged in a statement.

Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said that Trump had clearly been talking about the impact of a second Biden term on the auto industry and broader economy.

Trump also continued to criticize Biden over his handling of the border as he cast migrants as less than human. "In some cases, they're not people, in my opinion," he said. Trump laced into Dolan, calling him a "weak RINO" — a Republican in name only — and accused him of "trying to become the next Mitt Romney." He also criticized the Dolan family, which owns Cleveland's baseball team, for changing its name from the Cleveland Indians to the Cleveland Guardians.

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/17/12390...th-if-he-loses

"Bloodbath" hasn't been pushed by the Seranites or the Time4MaleBreastFeedians yet.....yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump is out there stoking fear and hate, trying to pretend we're not going through the strongest period of growth and employment in decades. Wonder why Republicans support this insanity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I'm either psychic or I'm up before Seran and have already ready the Democrat script for the day.

Now that the "Bloodbath" narrative has failed miserably, the script has changed to "Bloodbath" should never be used in political speeches.

But... The Democrats were just using the term last week, so, it's pretty telling that the next 7 months are going to be a narrative bloodbath for the Democrats.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 03-17-2024 at 05:59 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'm either psychic or I'm up before Seran and have already ready the Democrat script for the day.

Now that the "Bloodbath" narrative has failed miserably, the script has changed to "Bloodbath" should never be used in political speeches.

But... The Democrats were just using the term last week, so, it's pretty telling that the next 7 months are going to be a narrative bloodbath for the Democrats.
    Seran hasn’t bathed since 1989.