Page 743 of 763 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Your question is an irrelevant and poor attempt at a distraction from your candidate's attempts to destroy NATO, why would I address it?

Republicans seem pretty eager to jeopardize national security by destroying ties with our allies, quite the fuck you Trump is serving up after they came to our side in Iraq and Afghanistan. Lest you forget a lot of those same countries were also instrumental in World War 2, but I'm sure making our country vulnerable is more important to Trumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Republicans seem pretty eager to jeopardize national security...
    Imagine projecting this hard.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-12-2024 at 05:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Your question is an irrelevant and poor attempt at a distraction from your candidate's attempts to destroy NATO, why would I address it?
    Because it is absolutely relevant and you are being intellectually dishonest by ignoring it.

Republicans seem pretty eager to jeopardize national security by destroying ties with our allies, quite the fuck you Trump is serving up after they came to our side in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    To be fair, we didn't need them. Bush just wanted a global concession.

We did all the heavy lifting.

Lest you forget a lot of those same countries were also instrumental in World War 2,
    Instrumental? Which ones, specifically?

France? Already taken over.

Poland? Already taken over.

Denmark? Already taken over.

Norway? Already taken over.

Belgium? Already taken over.

Germany? They were the ones doing the attacking.

Italy? They were the ones doing the attacking.

England? They were getting pounded around the clock... if not for us, they would have already been taken over.

They needed us, not vica versa.

but I'm sure making our country vulnerable is more important to Trumpers.
    You mean like the southern border being open for 3 years now, allowing millions of undocumented aliens to enter?

"THAT DOES'N'T COUNT!" -sErAn
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Ironic that Trump speaking on the very issue of cognitive decline says Biden is going to lead us into World War 2 with Russia. Perhaps Trump lost count? At least he didn't also confuse Biden with Obama.. again.

Last edited by Seran; 02-12-2024 at 09:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Republicans seem pretty eager to jeopardize national security by destroying ties with our allies, quite the fuck you Trump is serving up after they came to our side in Iraq and Afghanistan. Lest you forget a lot of those same countries were also instrumental in World War 2, but I'm sure making our country vulnerable is more important to Trumpers.
    Eisenhower wanted the US out of NATO within 10 years.

USSR's final collapse was December 25, 1991.

The US has 0 obligation to fund Europe's defense. Especially when European countries don't pay their tribute.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-12-2024 at 09:59 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Eisenhower wanted the US out of NATO within 10 years.

USSR's final collapse was December 25, 1991.

The US has 0 obligation to fund Europe's defense. Especially when European countries don't pay their tribute.
    Always interesting when folks make up fabrications to support their arguments about America leaving NATO. Taft, Trump and Neveragain. Eisenhower, once Supreme Allied Commander of NATO and then President who was instrumental in cementing our involvement in NATO is now believed to have wanted us to leave the treaty after a decade.

Always interesting when folks make up fabrications to support their arguments about America leaving NATO. Taft, Trump and Neveragain. Eisenhower, once Supreme Allied Commander of NATO and then President who was instrumental in cementing our involvement in NATO is now believed to have wanted us to leave the treaty after a decade.
    It's always interesting when especially dumb folks make up fabrications to support their arguments when they are confronted with history that they don't like or more likely just don't know (or care)

“If in 10 years, all American troops stationed in Europe for national defense purposes have not been returned to the United States, then this whole project will have failed.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower 1951

Last edited by Parkbandit; 02-13-2024 at 07:56 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's always interesting when especially dumb folks make up fabrications to support their arguments when they are confronted with history that they don't like or more likely just don't know (or care)

“If in 10 years, all American troops stationed in Europe for national defense purposes have not been returned to the United States, then this whole project will have failed.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower 1951

You're confusing ending America's involvement with NATO as a treaty member with having armed forces stationed in Europe for peacekeeping, that is obvious. That you couldn't find anything to support Neveragain's assertion that Eisenhower wanted to depart NATO isn't surprising, because he made that up.

You're confusing ending America's involvement with NATO as a treaty member with having armed forces stationed in Europe for peacekeeping, that is obvious. That you couldn't find anything to support Neveragain's assertion that Eisenhower wanted to depart NATO isn't surprising, because he made that up.
    The idea was for Europe to be self-reliant and take care of their own defense, which they are totally capable of. Instead what has happened is the majority of NATO members spend less than 2% of GDP on their own defense (which they agreed to was the minimum bank in 2006). And why should they when they can just rely on good ole Uncle Sam in America to protect them?

News flash…the Soviet Union is no more. Either these countries like Canada, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, Belgium, and more ramp up their defense spending or they can start paying the United States protection money for their existence.