Page 703 of 763 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713753 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    What's funny is... if you watch it... it's something we've ALL done... sitting in a lecture and you get that head bob going... nodding in and out of consciousness... It's pretty easy to spot, because it's normal.

What's not normal - is the President of the United States doing it (multiple times now) during a horrific tragedy.

The fact we as a Nation are letting this happen... really shows how degraded our political system is. We're a fucking clown show at this point.
    You are correct.. it has happened to everyone at one point or another.

It was an incredibly bad time to do it though.

What's NOT normal though... is our legacy media actually trying to say "He wasn't sleeping.. he was pondering the moment! He was so overcome with emotions that he closed his eyes and was praying. See!? YOU CAN SEE HIS EYES WERE NOT CLOSED! HE WASN'T ASLEEP!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jami...185041194.html

"Jamie Lee Curtis Encourages Fans to Mask Up Again With COVID 'On the Rise'"

Election time coming up!
    Latrin definitely gets a stiffy from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Latrin definitely gets a stiffy from this.
    Been saying for about 2 months now... they're leading up to it. If you pay attention to the articles and how they've been placed/reported on... just a little bit here, a little bit there... bit by bit building up to it.

I give it about another 6 months or so before the real "pandemic" hits.

Been saying for about 2 months now... they're leading up to it. If you pay attention to the articles and how they've been placed/reported on... just a little bit here, a little bit there... bit by bit building up to it.

They know that covid won the election for them in '20.. so they will do what they always do: repeat what worked.

And liberals all over the country will be like:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

People have been predicting the covid-return-just-in-time-for-2024-elections since 2021.

Can't wait to hear Seran and Latrin's shitbag takes.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-23-2023 at 10:09 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    People have been predicting the covid-return-just-in-time-for-2024-elections since 2021.

Can't wait to hear Seran and Latrin's shitbag takes.
    LOL... can't make this up... from CNN today...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/may-...100041100.html

"It may be time to break out the masks against Covid, some experts say"

"“At least until the numbers start to drop again, it would be appropriate for President Biden to take some precautions and wear a mask in crowds.”"

So predictable.

LOL... can't make this up... from CNN today...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/may-...100041100.html

"It may be time to break out the masks against Covid, some experts say"

"“At least until the numbers start to drop again, it would be appropriate for President Biden to take some precautions and wear a mask in crowds.”"

So predictable.
    I will engage in active civil disobedience if they try to bring back mask mandates or lockdowns. I know I’m not alone. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I will engage in active civil disobedience if they try to bring back mask mandates or lockdowns. I know I’m not alone. Never again.
    Seran and especially Latrin are really hoping for more lockdowns.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Seran and especially Latrin are really hoping for more lockdowns.
    The worst part of that for me was my father was in an elderly care facility, and for almost a year I couldn’t even visit him. Best they can do was wheel him out to a balcony (he was on the third floor) and all I could do is just yell out & wave to him from outside ground level. I later discovered how they treated him witnessing first hand. Without going into details, I’d call it borderline elder abuse. God knows what was going on during that time when I wasn’t looking. The only reason I got the jab and a booster was because that was a requirement to visit with him which was supported by local/state/federal laws, even though I was the one paying the bills for his care.

We moved him to a better facility months before he died summer of last year. Covid lockdowns took away precious time that I should have spent with him. It pisses me off anytime I think about it, and I won’t ever comply with that bullshit again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-cdc-sa...153818874.html

"US CDC says new COVID lineage could cause infections in vaccinated individuals"

Swear can't make this shit up... CNN... now Reuters just today again... They're really priming that pump.

My condolences for your loss SP... hopefully more families will not have to experience that bullshit again.