Page 659 of 763 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669709759 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/07/w...collapses.html

"Dutch Government Collapses Over Plan to Further Limit Immigration"

"More than 400,000 people immigrated to the Netherlands overall in 2022, the office said, an increase from the year before. The large numbers of arrivals have strained the Netherlands’ housing capacity, which was already suffering a shortage for the country’s more than 17 million people."

The Netherlands are done for... wonder if they realize it yet?

Country of 17 million - taking in over 1m+ immigrants in the past 3 years... that country will never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

"More than 400,000 people immigrated to the Netherlands overall in 2022, the office said, an increase from the year before. The large numbers of arrivals have strained the Netherlands’ housing capacity, which was already suffering a shortage for the country’s more than 17 million people."

Country of 17 million - taking in over 1m+ immigrants in the past 3 years... that country will never be the same again.
    Hmm where are you getting your numbers?

Year Immigration net migration
    2020 220,853 68,359
    2021 252,528 107,198
    2022 401,351 227,882

Over 1m? More like 400k, your numbers also don’t take into account the numbers who have left, which is like 170kish, in 2022 alone.
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-10-2023 at 11:28 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Hmm where are you getting your numbers?

Year Immigration net migration
    2020 220,853 68,359
    2021 252,528 107,198
    2022 401,351 227,882

Over 1m? More like 400k
    Probably here:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Probably here:

401k, plus 252k, plus 220k is equal to what PB?

I didn’t know 873k is over 1m. Must be those alternative facts. Net immigration is only 400k.

Why don’t you break out the calculator and check yourself?
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-10-2023 at 11:36 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Home girl volunteered for an immigration center for a couple of months and offered her opinion on things she didn't directly handle, briefly observed or had second hand knowledge of. Why was it not a banner headline you ask? Her testimony wasn't credible as she was not an expert, nor a direct witness. Move on
    You're always taking the side of the pedos and groomers.

Nobody here is surprised.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Miss Netherlands crowns trans woman Rikkie Valerie Kollé

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

401k, plus 252k, plus 220k is equal to what PB?

I didn’t know 873k is over 1m. Must be those alternative facts. Net immigration is only 400k.

Why don’t you break out the calculator and check yourself?
    It's probably safe to say that rounding was involved in the original statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's probably safe to say that rounding was involved in the original statement.
    I disagree, rounding from a number far below 1m, to 1m PLUS?
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

It's pretty safe to say that team MAGA is incapable of the truth when it comes to their rhetoric. Facts are irrelevant to them, only the sentiment matters.